7.

She patted his shoulder, "Thank you". She said lowly.

Ambrose turned around in question, "What did you say?"

She walked past him out the room, embracing the cooler air of the long hallway, "I said where's your lotion."

---

Coco buttered up, Aleksei offering to do her back while Ambrose cling to her legs, Lúa sat body humming appreciatively at a table filled with breakfast.

Ambrose had brought the girl into the men's main bedroom, which was quite literally carved by formidable interior designers. She'd been awe struck all the way into the bathroom- the enclosed shower was made for sex, she could tell- and there was the lotion. She quickly lotioned up the parts visible but struggled to get her back, Aleksei swooping in.

Not one to be left out Ambrose of course clung to the first exposed skin he could find as well.

Initially Lúa wondered if she was comfortable with the touching, but when expert fingers dug into her shoulder blades she almost moaned out a "Yes I am", the little demon on her shoulder twirling like a whore.

Angel Lúa face palming, though even she was peeking between said fingers.

It seemed Emil was the chef of the beautiful food in front of little moisturized princess Lúa. He sat a cup of fresh orange juice beside her plate and she said a small "thank you". Getting a hum in approval in return.

"I'll need to know what the dates are for your trip, I'll need to get a renter car. Need to know Myrons school too, won't make him get on public transportation. Not my son, absolutely not." She trailed off to her self. Forking a soft plump of syrup drizzled pancakes.

Emil chuckled before looking toward Aleksei and nodding.

Aleksei immediately cleared his throat gaining her and Ambroses attention, the latter ready to interrupt he'd known nothing of leaving behind his little brother. "You'll be coming with us. We don't want to leave behind Myron but we won't have time to cater to him, you'll be tasked with doing that. As well as working on the project."

"Can you handle that Lúa?" Emil interjected, she felt a small shiver rake through her and the use of her name.

By this time Ambrose's invisible tail was basically wagging in excitement at her answer, "Of course she can! Right?"

Lúa chuckled, slowly drinking her orange juice, she wiped her moth softly on her napkin.

"I think I can manage."

Time rolled on peacefully, she'd been taken home full and relatively pampered. She hadn't expected the other men to be so slyly affectionate, she'd been lotioned, fed, and dropped off. With good news to boot.

And now weeks later, she sat packing a bag for four weeks in a different country. All expenses covered by work, as she would be working.

Once her suitcases were stuffed she laid on the cold floor in a heap of exhaustion, "Holy hell that was harder then I'd thought it'd be."