30. [M]

A.N - What better way to celebrate 30 chapters then another sexy scene? *wiggles eyebrows*

She didn't realize how close Emil had gotten until she went to look back at him and had to look up further then usual, one of his hands falling onto the curve of her hip. He leaned his head into the crook of her neck placing a soft kiss to the crook of her neck, "You should walk while you have the stamina to."

Damn.
——— Mature Content Ahead (Scroll all the way to end to avoid)

Lua let herself slowly be pushed into the room, Emil stopping to grab something she didn't catch from the closet. Aleksei petting Ambrose's hair adoringly as Ambrose choked on his dick, Lua's favorite part of seeing this being the mental picture she saved of a teary eyed Ambrose quiet. Part of her imagined he'd be the type to still try to talk just for the hell of it, but here he seemed so docile. He looked even more pretty.

She felt the view go black as silky material slid over her eyes gently, a hand reflexively going to touch it. Emil grabbing her wrist and putting it back at her side so he could finish working the tie. 

"Tell me if at any moment your not okay with anything I do" He said gently. But it seemed that's where his kindness stopped, he led Lua to the bed. She could hear shuffling before she was pulled into straddling his lap. The moment her hips dropped she could feel him pressing against her core, the huge bulge throbbing at the contact. It was reassuring at the least, that he was just as excited to explore her as she was to be explored by him.

Her hands blindly worked on feeling up his chest, shed always wanted to from the moment she took the rough man in. And God was he built. She could feel rough hands slide up her thighs, scrunching up her nightgown to pool above her hips. Showcasing her lacy royal blue panties.

Ambrose took a sharp intake as he glanced up, a muffled praise. Aleksei raking his fingers through his hair to move and stray strands, bent on carving the image of a blindfolded semi exposed Lua into his head.

Emil slid his hands over the soft supple skin before firmly grabbing her ass making her let out a surprised yelp in the process. "As sexy as you look like this, I think it's time you get out of that dress"

He pressed a kiss to her neck and pulled the dress up, Lua helping him take it off her. The moment she was out of the dress he was unclipping her bra, she gave a loud suck of her teeth. It's a cute set, so wasteful.

"Sorry princess, you can model in your lingerie another time" he said to appease the woman before leaning up to press a firm kiss on her pouting lips, taking his time to suck on it. His hand sliding up to cup her breast, sensually massaging as he began to kiss down her neck. Stopping to suck and nip by her jugular causing soft mews to emerge, merging in harmoniously with Ambrose's. "Just in case, pick a safe word now"

Lua struggled to think of one as his mouth worked its way further down, the hardest part being when he latched onto her breast, his other hair pinching and twirling her nipple. When she heard a loud slapping sound and Ambrose moan out profanity she decided, "Ciel"

Ambrose let out a breathy "huh?" Hearing his middle name but Emil leaned over smacking a quick kiss to the mans wet lips, "She's not talking to you" Ambrose and Aleksei having fully made it on to the bed, Ambrose working the two out of the last of their clothes. Aleksei sucking any piece of exposed skin that he wanted to glisten with his saliva.

"Oh, AH MM"

Emil moved Lua onto her stomach, manually raising her hips to the perfect height for him. His hands brushed lightly up her thighs and hips, before he dragged his nails lightly up her sides making her arch her back at the sensation. "Because you've had so much fun being a brat" he said lowly, feathering his hand over her bottom and core.