26.

Her face felt hot and her soul felt fed. It took every once of self preservation she had not to blush and potentially give away she had heard their plans. She willed the cool air to soothe her nerves and sat back down in the chair. She'd give them another hour.

Myron slid the screen door open coming to sit on the seat next to Lua, sitting his red face on the table. "I kissed him"

Lua stopped mid type and slowly turned to the boy who sat with sparklingly eyes awaiting her reaction, she gave a loud squeal crushing the boy into her full chest. It was such a famine sound shed adamantly deny she ever did it later. "How was it? You like him, si?"

Myron nodded, "Si, un pouco."

Lua gave a hearty laugh, "sure, a little.

Myron just smiled, "His name's Ymir, he's my age."

Lua nodded urging with her hands for him to get to the parts she didn't know

"We both have the same top two schools in mind for college, so i might see him even after we leave Europe. That's pretty cool, oh and he's from Thailand. That's really cool."

Lua frowned, "His family left Thailand to live in Europe?"

Myron shook his head no, "His dad is European, his parents met on his trip to Bangkok. His dad ended up moving there but they came back to Europe because his Grandma is really sick. They plan to move back when she... yea."

Lua gave a sympathetic look, "I'm sure that's toll taking mentally, i am happy he felt comfortable telling you these things. It's nice to see you so happy and interacting with people your age. I'm sure doing school online is pretty boring, but its better then transferring schools every month."

Myron nodded, "I agree, for both those comments. I think I would have gone insane constantly switching schools. So, wanna tell me why I hear you've been spending most of your day sitting back here? No offense, but anything over three hours out here is just too much. It's getting cold! Ive been out here for like what? Ten minutes and I've already got chills. And you have on 'jamas!"

Lua nibbled on her bottom lip, it was only right she shared too. "I heard something... I wasn't supposed to hear yet. And I don't wanna let them know i heard it. But I've been inwardly freaking out over it, because what if i go back and they're still talking about it!"

Myron looked at her waiting for her elaborate

She thought about how to put it before settling on, "They were talking about how to ask me to be their girlfriend"

Myron gave a loud dramatic sigh, "About time! I was about ready to tell you all you were dating myself! Adults are really dense."

Lua aggressively ruffled his hair but agreed, "Yeah, I guess we can be."

Myron shivered, "Ok" clapped his hands together dramatically, "Let's go inside and enjoy the delicious food Aleksei and Emil made for us. I hear It's pretty rare for those two to cook together. And Ambrose looked ready to fight me over the last biscuit, which I still managed to put on a plate for you."

Lua shook her head at the mental imagine, "I guess I am a little cold"

Lua opened the door to her room ready to go to bed, a bed she hadn't actually used for quite a couple of days now. But the room was bare. Of course all of her things were there, but nope, no bed. She frowned, making her to Ambrose who had insisted on walking with her to the room, now she knew why. "Was it you?" She said giving the smiling man a pointed glare.

He gave her a toothy smile and shook his head no, "It was Emil and Aleksei," he grabbed her hand pulling her toward their room. Lua having a dumbfounded look. She never expected Emil or Aleksei to be the types to literally steal her bed. Couldn't they just ask her to sleep with them? She had no reason to say no. She'd been doing it already.

Upon entering the room she saw just why they'd taken her Queen bed, they'd pushed it together with their own King. "To fit four people, comfortably." Emil said as he sat on the edge of the bed typing on his laptop, she would have thought he was unbothered by the whole situation if not for a small blush on his neck. Aleksei leaning over his shoulders and pointing out things here and there.

She fought to stop the small giggle threatening to spill, just how had she ever had a doubt these men were interested in her?

"I don't know, feeling kinda I might take Ambrose's spot in bed just for fun" she said as she rushed for his spot in bed, an appalled gasp being heard behind her as she felt fingers grasp her ankle. A shriek getting mixed up in her laugh.

844| WooHooooo, okay. It's 4:12a.m where I am. I've been writing for seven hours, I'm finally winding down the new keyboard. This makes 5 updates!!! Yay us!
~ Angel Out <3