31: But Really... Why?

"I'm used to talking about my own, so it's not weird. He's telling me that she's asking him if she can blow him. IF. SHE. CAN. BLOW. HIM. Here I fucking am, putting up with blow jobs from Bum, hell, he's even asking me for them and he's turning them down? Well now, there was no way I could resist to such a vision. This girl, this sweater and scrub-wearing sweetheart. I'm already jacking it, right, so finally I'm surrendering to my desire for an actual session. Of course, I'm sure that no one would have interrupted me, I started to touch myself for real... my cock was hard, pulsing actually. I closed my hand around my shaft, and moved it slowly downwards, uncovering the head... it was all reddish, wet with precum. I'm thinking about what's under her baggy clothes, how I saw her at that party, so friendly. She's such a good girl."

He was sitting below the window of his cell now, his hand deep in his pants, mimicking his own story. Sangwoo prays that the doctor doesn't bother to look at him.

"I could do without the extra details, thank you." Dr. Wong sighed. Some of his patients here were so gross. He didn't want to hear any of this, but it was probably the only way to keep Sangwoo talking long enough for him to find the root cause. It was coming, he could sense it.

"Yeah, whatever, anyway, I caressed it with my middle finger, feeling a sudden, aching sensation in my legs and my balls. I am never this hard... Especially about a little whore. Probably why I had Bum and not some slut in my basement, so I don't have to even think about that time. But continuing on, soon enough, I was moaning, enjoying undisturbed hot waves of pleasure that were leaving me, swear to God, dizzy. With my eyes half-closed, I was trying to imagine YN's naked body in front of me, ready to satisfy all my desires. Begging me to let her blow me. That stupid old man in the basement had nothing on her. Why would I want him to beg me? It was pathetic. But this good little girl? She'd only beg if she loved me."

He has issues getting hard for women... something triggered that. But YN is so non-threatening to him that he gets aroused by her. The whole gay/not gay issue is a little more clear...

"Knowing that nobody could hear me, I started to moan really loud, and I'm saying her name like she's the one doing this to me. I kept stroking my cock hard, dreaming about touching her soft breasts, licking her nipples... I wanted to have sex with her so bad in that moment, I'm looking at her social media pictures and I imagine her legs spread apart, her sweet pussy open and wet, waiting for my dick. I thought that maybe I should 'do something extra' like something maybe she'd do, so I took a bit of my precum with my left thumb and touched my own nipples with it... the feeling was awesome, like having her playing with them. I was about to cum, but I wanted more pleasure, I wanted to spew fucking all over. But, I didn't want it to end that soon, right, I'm living this fantasy right now, and I wanted to enjoy that sweet torture a bit longer. I managed to hold my sperm inside the head of my cock, getting an incredible aching pleasure for it. And I text whatshisface back 'why not just let her' and I'm breathing heavy and shit when I get this text back. 'She's a fucking virgin and I just pay for it when I want it. I'm not gonna teach her, what a pain'."