✿ 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣 ❀

━━━━━━━━「      」━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━「 」━━━━━━━━

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐋𝐘 as you reintroduced your friends. he had known them for a while, but since they all don't talk to each other, you felt the need to do introductions every time.

"and i'm sure you guys know already, but this is tos— shinsou! we're lovers~!" you spoke confidently, forcefully intertwining your and hitoshis hands as you laid your head on his bicep.

"seriously, you're forcing it y/n." kendo stated harshly, interrupting you and placing a hand in your shoulder as she smiled apologetically.

"yah, shinsou doesn't have the balls to actually confess to you.. and you, you're too dense to see him as anything more than a brother." setsuna casually exclaimed as she tossed a ball between herself and the wall, earning a few glares from some customers.

the smile that was on your face dropped, as did your head. hitoshi gave you a concerned look, but you didn't even notice amid your anger. "what do you guys know?! how about you shut up for once, and actually encourage me!"

"gah, seriously.. y/n, you take shit too literally. we're kidding! if you want to keep this fake ass relationship a secret for whatever reason, we're definitely gonna support you!" setsuna teased, obviously unfazed by your outburst.

kendo simply put her hand over her head and rubbed her temples. this was how your friendship was. you and setsuna were constantly going at each others throats, and kendo just kinda served as some kind of mediator. hitoshi, of course already knew this as well, which is why setsuna's previous comment went in one ear and came out the other.

offended by her remark, you placed a hand over your heart and dramatically gasped. "what, fake?! pfft never!"

"kiss him then."

this, caught hitoshis attention. before, he was idly staring out the window, thinking of his cat.

"...what?"

caught off guard, your cheeks flared up and you pointed a finger at setsuna. "haaaa?! w-what are you- i- i don't have to prove anything to you!"

"well, if your relationship was real then kissing wouldn't even be a problem my dear y/n!"

"i-i'm- no we're shy! that's all! right toshi?" you spoke with as much confidence as you could and hopefully stared at your childhood friend, praying he'd back you up.

he groaned internally at your pleading face, hesitantly agreeing with you. "right, it's a bit weird to just make out in front of you two, let alone this whole cafe."

kendo hummed in consideration before agreeing. "he has a point, plus if they really are a couple, then randomly kissing would be awkward anyways."

you let relief and confidence wash over you as you shot setsuna a smug look.

caught in the moment, you went to give hitoshi a kiss on the cheek just as he was turning to tell you something himself. it was quick and brief, but the both of your lips had definitely met.

it took you both a second to register what had just happened, but when you did, both of your faces resembled that of a cherry. even your two best friends had a hard time recollecting their thoughts.

first to recover of course was setsuna. "holy shit— you guys actually kissed. i was just kidding but to think you'd actually—"

"tokage i'm pretty sure that was unintentional, regardless i think it caught us all off guard though." kendo mused as she ate a piece of cake.

the walk back to your house was,, awkward to say the least. you couldn't think of a proper way to start a conversation with hitoshi, let alone bring up the kiss. luckily, it was like he read your mind and began to speak,

"y/n, i think you skipped a couple steps in your whole 'fake dating' idea."

"it was an accident! i swear!"

"sure it was."

you shoved his shoulder and rolled your eyes. "anyways, you should be grateful that you even had the chance to kiss me!"

"more like scared."

━━━━━━━━「      」━━━━━━━━
a/n: srry about lack of updates! ):