✿ 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 ❀

━━━━━━━━「      」━━━━━━━━𝕋𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠

𝕋𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠

as you opened your locker, a white envelope made its way onto the beige tiles you stood above. the small rectangle was adorned with a small red heart on the sealing and you let out an exasperated sigh.

you stuffed the envelope in your [f/c] backpack and stomped your way to your classroom. as the large wooden door made contact with the wall adjacent to it, all the students looked up from their notes to see who had just slammed the door open.

your fawn haired teacher, mr. tsuyoshi, adjusted his rectangular spectacles with a glint and glanced your way.

"l/n, and what would be the meaning of this? you were dismissed from class early so why have you come back?" he asked sternly, flipping the page of the book in front of him.

you rubbed your arm sheepishly and fidgeted in the spot you stood, a bit uncomfortable from the sudden attention. you then grabbed your bag, hastily opening it to reveal the white envelope from before. you raised the ghostly paper above your head and waved it around.

"whoever keeps giving me these confessions, please stop. i don't return your feelings so please move on. i already have someone i like." you partially lied, speaking softly, but also monotonously.

you eyed the classroom to see if anyone was acting any different to give you a hint as to who kept leaving these confessions, but nothing seemed too out of the ordinary. you were sure one of these students were pranking you and you were determined to confront them about it.

"it's been everyday this week, it's really annoying!" you complained to your indigo haired companion as you two played uno. he placed down his card and rested his palm on his cheek. "draw four. what if i told you it was me giving you those confessions?" he mused.

you snorted and picked up four cards from the deck, scoffing at the selection you received. "haha very funny hitoshi. it should be obvious, i'd definitely reject you!"

"have you even read the letters? you're so cruel disregarding someone's feelings like that." he teased feigning hurt and rolling his eyes before calling out 'uno'.

"i can't help it if my heart is set on someone else!" you swooned, cupping your hands together and bringing them up to your cheek, thinking about your green haired classmate. "he's just so adorable!"

hitoshi sighed in slight annoyance, knowing full and well about the crush you had developed for some bush looking kid named midoriya. "what if the letters are from him? if so then you just let him know he has no chance."

"are you jelly toshi? pft, obviously i know midoriyas handwriting and that definitely isn't it." you confirmed winking at hitoshi and pulling the letter from the [f/c] bag next to you.

hitoshi lazily snatched the letter from your smaller hands and ripped the sealing open, immediately jumping into what the letter pertained.

"dearest l/n, i remember when i first laid eyes on you. we were at the lunch room and you had a red headband on. it looked so good on you, i couldn't stop staring. our eyes met a few times but my friends had shook me to show me something. after regaining my focus, i went to look for you again, but you were gone. ever since that day, i think i've been a little infatuated with you." hitoshi finished reading the letter and immediately started laughing.

"this guy, h-he's so corny!"

"now you know why i didn't want to open them? the cringe, god this has to be fake."

"my dearest l/n!" he repeated in a horrible english accent.

━━━━━━━━「      」━━━━━━━━
a/n: the ending of this chapter
is shit but i waz tireD. also, this
TL will even out eventually hahafbrg
also also, sum upcoming light
izuku x reader {: