✿ 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 ❀

━━━━━━━━「      」━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━「 」━━━━━━━━

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧.

"okay, see you guys next week!" you yelled to your coworkers as you made your way through the back door of the cafe. you were instantly met with the cool fall breeze and instinctively adjusted your beanie.

your phone buzzed in the pocket of your hoodie and you fumbled around with the oversized article of clothing before successfully retrieving the electric device.

displayed on the screen was a text from an unknown number that read, 'meet me at the park closest to your job'. the hairs on the back of your neck stood up, not from the cold but from fear of who this ominous person was texting your phone. another buzz had you redirecting your thoughts to the second text from the unknown number, 'it's hitoshi btw'

you mentally face palmed yourself for your stupidity and chuckled, typing a quick acknowledging message back to the male as you made your way to the park that was only a couple minutes away from your work place.

shinsou pulled a few strands of his hair away from his eyes and examined them intently. "i should get a hair cut soon.." he thought out loud, leaning back onto the park bench and gazing up at the setting sky.

"nah, i think long hair suits you just fine." a feminine voice spoke up, one hitoshi immediately recognized as y/n's. said girls radiant face then invaded his vision, as his purple eyes that were once watching the clouds above him were now studying the bright [e/c] orbs in front of him.

"too close." he grumbled, flicking y/n's forehead with his thumb and index finger while sitting up right again. she quickly withdrew her head and rubbed the new spot of sore flesh.

"meanie. that's why i'm not sharing any of my [fav snack]." she huffed, pulling out the treat from the depths of her hoodie pocket and waving it in front of hitoshis face.

his face scrunched up in disgust, amethyst eyes crinkling and diverting their gaze anywhere but to the food in y/n's hand. he turned his head to admire a bush that was suddenly much more interesting. "you still like that? i thought after you gave us food poisoning you were done with [fav snack]."

she rubbed her neck sheepishly and took a seat on the aged bench besides hitoshi. "wellll, it's just too good to resist! enough about me though, how's college treating you?"

"horribly. if you thought i looked sleep deprived before, it's ten times worse now." he groaned rubbing his palms over his eyes and letting out a tired yawn. y/n looked him over attentively as a small grin made its way onto her graceful features.

"mom keeps asking about you, you should visit more often, she misses you." she accused.

"i could say the same for you." he retorted arching an eyebrow.

"touché hitoshi."

━━━━━━━━「 」━━━━━━━━
a/n: lo l i wonked up the tl
a bit so i'm going to go fix that
so it isn't so confusing srry!!!¡¡