✿ 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 ❀

━━━━━━━━「      」━━━━━━━━𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠

"𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞!"

you begged, pulling on his obsidian shirt in a pathetic attempt to persuade him.

your lavender haired childhood friend spared a quick glance at your smaller figure. big mistake on his part because you were now giving him puppy dog eyes, a desperate expression you only use when you have no other options. he scoffed and pried your form off of his arm.

"fine y/n, but this is the only time. i'm serious. and don't go telling other kids either." he warned in a serious tone while pressing and massaging his fingers to his temple.

you jumped up in glee, wrapping hitoshi in a quick hug. you hastily ran to your desk and grabbed a white plastic bag that was laying atop the white wooden furniture.

"mom just bought me all of this stuff! don't tell my dad though, he still thinks i'm too young for makeup." you rolled your eyes and scrunched up your nose at the mention of your father. it wasn't that you disliked or hated him, far from it actually, but he could just be so strict over the simplest things and it made you angry.

you carefully took out all of the makeup supplies, ranging from eyeshadow pallets to brushes and lipglosses. you placed them on the vanity behind hitoshi and pat the spot on the stool in front of you.

"sit sit my good sir!" you exaggerated, poorly attempting to imitate a salesman.

hitoshi huffed out in what you were guessing was the closest form of laughter you were going to get from the male and you smiled to yourself in triumph.

"okay, so! i'm going to be taking this sapphire shade and applying it to the lids." you explained to no one in particular, pretending you were recording a youtube video.

your amethyst counterpart furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and looked up at you. "blue? on my lids? y/n, are you crazy that's a horrible idea." he stressed, swatting your hands away from his face.

you grunted in an irritant manner and rolled your [e/c] orbs. "i know what i'm doing toshi, i watch makeup tutorials all the time. consider me a professional!" you lied, trying to install false confidence into hitoshi and yourself.

twenty minutes later and your 'masterpiece' was finished. you took a few steps back with an assured smirk on your face and admired your work. you sucked in a breath, smile instantly falling as you bit your lip at the not so pleasant sight. "hmm." you hummed in your calmest tone as not to alarm hitoshi.

"does it look good? your face is telling me otherwise and honestly, i'm too scared to turn around and look for myself." he commented in his usual monotonous voice.

you cackled, falling back onto your bed and pointing in his direction with tears in the corners of your eyes. "y-y-you look like a clown!"

sure enough, as hitoshi turned around in the stool to face the mirror, he was met with a clown reflecting him in the glass.

along with the sapphire blue eyeshadow you caked around his eyes, for some odd reason you thought you could save the already pitiful look with bright red lipstick.

"y/n are you fu-"

"profanity! here you big baby." you tossed a pouch of makeup wipes at him, successfully nailing him in the face and dashed out of your room as to not face his backlash, which you knew was inevitable regardless of whether you ran or not.

"y/n come back! this isn't coming off you idiot!" was all you heard as you raced down the hallway snickering.

━━━━━━━━「      」━━━━━━━━
a/n: hi babies! i hope
you enjoy this new story!
it's  o r i g i n a l  4 once lol.