✿ 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 ❀

━━━━━━━━「      」━━━━━━━━𝕊𝕚𝕩 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠

━━━━━━━━「 」━━━━━━━━
𝕊𝕚𝕩 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠

𝐲/𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.

the teen placed down her [f/c] blanket onto the ground, a safety precaution as to not get grass stains on her uniform skirt, and plopped down onto the soft fabric. the [h/c]ette looked up at the azure sky solemnly, pressing her palms to her eyes as she felt the tears welling up for what felt like the hundredth time that day.

"stupid tears, go away. this was expected, i expected this!" she groaned dejectedly as more tears started to run down her face, making their way into her [h/c] hair.

y/n was desperately fighting with her tears as she felt her phone vibrating continuously in her skirt pocket; she was receiving a call, and not just any call, it was from hitoshi, she regrettably figured out after pulling the electric device from it's containment. a string of profanities left y/ns mouth as she hesitantly answered the phone, praying her voice wouldn't waver as she spoke.

"toshi? what's up everything okay?" she asked, shinsou immediately noticed her voice coming off a little too forced and strained for his liking.

"where are you?" he asked sternly, disregarding y/ns previous question completely.

of course he'd see right through me. the girl thought, tightly closing her swollen [e/c] orbs and audibly sighing into the phone, nerves suddenly taking over every fiber of her being from the sheer thought of hitoshi finding out the reason she'd been upset all day.

"u-um lincoln park?"

the answer sounded more like a question.

some rustling and foot steps could be heard on the other line of the phone as y/n eagerly awaited hitoshis reply. "i'll be there soon, if you're lying i'm going to hide all of your [fav. snack]." the male threatened after a stretch of silence.

"w-wait huh?! my-" before the girl could even finish her protest, hitoshi had already hung up, purposely not wanting to hear any arguments from the [h/c] haired teen.

"annoying." she mumbled to herself with a slight smile, happy to finally rid her thoughts of the days depressing events, if even for a bit.

━━━━━━━━「 」━━━━━━━━
a/n: split into two parts
bc this chapter was long /: