𝙙𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙩𝙨 ❦

━━━━━━━━「      」━━━━━━━━

"𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝑆𝑂 𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐷 𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸𝐿𝐼𝐸𝑉𝐸 that they're actually together!" your mother squealed while musing at you and your 'boyfriend'.

"i just knew when y/n said they weren't a thing she was lying; now look, i'm twenty dollars richer!" the older [h/c]ette shot her best friend a devious look with a smirk, at which the later female jokingly scoffed at.

"y/n was such a little shit, always rejecting my poor toshi i never wouldn't thought they'd end up together either." mihoko sighed doefully. "that boy though, he knew he was gonna get her eventually, i guess!"

your eye slightly twitched and you slowly turned your head to hitoshi, almost at your peak with all the bull crap spewing from the mouths of the adults around you. forcing a fake bubbly laugh, you dismissed all their statements. "well, haha what can i say, he worked his charms i suppose! toshi has to study in the morning though, so i think we should get going. right?" you hopefully glanced up at the male, hoping that he got the hint.

"yea-"

"nonsense! you guys are on holiday break, studying should be the last thing you're worried about! it's christmas for pete's sake!" your father chimed in.

"hun! that's exactly why they're trying to leave! it's christmas! if we're lucky, in two weeks we'll have a late gift on the way!" [e/c] orbs had tears prickling the corners as she laughed up a storm with the others.

inhaling sharply, small blush on your cheeks, you grabbed your amethyst haired partners hand and stood, making sure to throw a fake giggle in as you both said your farewells. once out the door you let out a small internal scream.

"what the hell is wrong with our families?! they're so weird!" you ranted to your friend.

hitoshi cocked a brow, wondering why you were so agitated as if the events that unfolded weren't a normal occurrence on the holidays.

"it seemed like a typical christmas dinner to me." he shrugged.

you huffed, averting your gaze and poking out your lips in a pout. lilac invaded your vision as hitoshi moved to stare at you deeply with his eyes. caught off guard, you took a step back and let your face burst out in scarlet.

"you're blushing n/n."

"it's cold outside, dummy!"

"i dunno you look pretty warm to me."

scoffing, you snatched his hand and began to drag him with you. "let's go!"

☕︎︎

"so what are we gonna do for new year's?" you pondered while on hitoshis bed, playing with pepper.

fresh out the shower, toshi wrapped his towel around his neck, lavender locks still damp with water. "i guess i'm down for whatever." he nonchalantly replied rummaging through his drawer for a shirt.

"whatever happened to, 'i'm still a man y/n, you know what adults do when they're alone?!'" you mocked from earlier in a condescending tone. "i'm still a woman toshi you shouldn't walk around shirtless with wet hair." you blatantly stated, trying not to let your voice waiver.

with that, he whipped his body around in confusion. "what the hell does that mean?" he inquired.

you simply shrugged and motioned your hands for him to continue doing what he was doing.

refusing to give into your nonsense, he finished looking for a shirt and slid it over his head.

"how aboutttt hanging out with kendo and setsuna for new years?" you questioned, pulling him onto the bed with you once he was in arms distance.

hitoshi still wasn't used to all the physical touch and affection you gave him, so it always felt awkward when you tried to cuddle with him, like you are now. it's not like you guys did anything more than hugging or cuddling anyways, not to mention you did all of that before this whole 'fake dating' thing started. but something about the way you look at him now made it feel different.

"no argument here."

"yay!" you wrapped your arms around his torso and pushed your face into his chest, forcing you both to fall back onto his bed. "now let's sleep!"

"y/n, you really need to stop sleeping in my dorm." he groaned

━━━━━━━━「 」━━━━━━━━

Hey besties i'm not dead 😌
is the flow of this chapter
good bc i cant tell ///: