✿ 𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘴 ❀

━━━━━━━━「      」━━━━━━━━

𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 began to cascade down your back as you stepped out of the shower, hurriedly grabbing your towel and wrapping it around your body as you winced at the feeling of the bitter air from the other side of the door.

humming an indistinguishable tune, you began to get dressed into your pajamas. the sleepwear merely consisted of an old oversized high school t-shirt adorned with a pair shorts. once you finished your nightly routine, you dried your hair one final time before tossing the damp cloth into a bin. scrolling through your phone as you made your way towards your room, you failed to notice the almost lifeless body that was hitoshi, dispersed across your bed.

you thoughtlessly tossed yourself onto the bedding as you giggled at one of your friends snapchat stories. your laughter soon turned into a shriek, as your feeble back made contact with hitoshis ridiculously toned one. "HITOSHI WHAT THE HECK MAN?!" you whined, pounding your fists on the males back. other than a grunt from the sudden force of your unexpected weight, hitoshi didn't even react much. "please shut up and get off." he slurred, jerking his body and throwing your lesser form to the other side of the bed.

"move you stupid grape! go sleep on the futon!"

"no you."

"hitoshi!" you groaned, dragging out the 'i' which you figured would get his attention. as anticipated, he turned his head in curiosity to face you. "wha—" before he could finish his sentence though, the male was sent rolling to the floor with a curt kick to the side from you. he landed on the wooden boards with a thud and an 'ack'.

"you know, you're terrible at treating guests y/n. do you kick all of your friends off your bed like that?" hitoshi questioned bitterly as he stood up and began to roll out the futon. tones of playfulness and sarcasm still managed to leak through however, so you knew he wasn't truly angry at you.

"only the ones with purple hair." you shrugged, turning out your light.

"BAHAHAHA, i didn't even know cats were allowed in your dorm! you're such an idiot!" y/n cackled, gripping onto hitoshis shoulder for support. it was saturday and the duo was currently on their way to an ice skating rink, idea courtesy of y/n.

"they are, and in my defense, i thought pepper and i's relationship was progressing nicely." hitoshi defended, running a free hand through his messy amethyst locks. children's lively laughter could be heard from the outside of the building as y/n and hitoshi reached their destination.

any of the remaining indications of fall were replaced with that of winter as the crisp and bitter air prickled y/n's nose, turning the small appendage red. pale alabaster colored snow covered the once verdant and leafy grounds as well, further emphasizing that winter truly was upon them.

y/n glanced at her lavender haired friend, envious of the scarf that currently adorned his neck. "it must've not progressed enough to the point she'd let you put a sweater on her. bummer your pretty boy face is all fucked up now." the [h/c]ette snickered, reaching up and pinching hitoshis undeniably red cheek.

"disgusting, please don't ever say that again." he grumbled in faux distaste as he tried to swat y/n's hands away from his face.

ignoring hitoshis protests, the [e/c] orbed girl smirked, suddenly obtaining a mischievous glint in her eyes. "oh, pretty boy, pretty boy, pretty boy!" she chanted while circling around the males body like an adolescent, finding joy in hitoshis embarrassment. the pair didn't even notice that they had reached the ticket booth as they continued to fool around. it wasn't until when the man— boy in front of them impatiently cleared his throat did they begin to pay attention again.

"sorry!" y/n apologized, tucking a strand of stray [h/c] hair behind her ear. "we ordered our tickets online, so i just have to scan the receipt right?" she queried, scrolling through her photos and pulling up the picture of the receipt she had took a screenshot of earlier. the boy simply hummed in confirmation as he scanned the barcode and let the duo into the skating rink.

"i just want to let it be known that i have no idea how to ice skate."  y/n spoke up after she laced up her skates.
━━━━━━━━「      」━━━━━━━━

a/n: a bit of a new format bc it's
more aesthetically pleasing to me.

aLSO this update is l8 af srry.

alSO x2 this chapter is rlly shit i'm srry 😔✌🏼