Chapter 21

Emma POV

On the walk out to the car, Luke looks mad, Logan keeps eying me cautiously, and the rest look impressed. I get in Luke's car with Logan and we drive off with the others following behind us.

Once we get home, Logan bandages my knuckles. When he finishes, I move to go to my room, but he stops me. "You have some explaining to do, missy," Logan says.

Ugh...they are just gonna make a big deal out of nothing and either get mad at me or go into overprotective mode. I'm not in the mood to deal with either one.

I roll my eyes and trudge behind Logan into the living room where the others are waiting. Their eyes focus on me and Luke asks, "What happened?"

"I went to the bathroom," I say. "Don't start with an attitude. You're already in trouble for getting in a fight," Luke says seriously. "What?! That's not fair, they started it!" I protest.

"Well, how are we supposed to know that if you don't tell us what happened?" Luke says crossing his arms.

"Fine, they walked into the bathroom and said some not nice things. When I tried to leave, one of them pushed me back, so I punched her and then the other one," I explain.

"Nice, I'm proud little sis," Maddox says, smiling at me. "Should've done worse to them," Xavier says looking pissed, what's new. "Geez, glad we didn't follow up with them," Alex says.

"Okay, since it was self defense, you're not in trouble, but next time I expect you to get us to help," Luke says. "You could've gotten hurt, Em," Logan says.

"It's not like you guys could fight them, they are girls," I counter. "Eh, doesn't matter what gender they are if they hurt our little sis," Xavier says shrugging.

He's crazy, but you know what at least he treats men and women equal lol.

"I think it's time to go to bed now," Logan says. "Aww is it past the baby's bedtime?" Dean says pinching my cheek. I slap his hand away and glare at him. "That's cute, she got in one fight and thinks she tough," Lucas says.

Everyone laughs and I lunge at him, but before I reach him, I'm lifted clean off the ground by Jax. "The baby is cranky past her bedtime," he says as he slings me over his shoulder and walks upstairs.

"Hey!" I say. The rest of them laugh as we walk away. I hit Jax's back trying to make him put me down, but he doesn't even react. Finally when we get to my room, he throws me onto my bed and closes the door.

"Butthole!" I shout. I hear his laugh going down the hallway. I get ready for bed and then scroll through tiktok before going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning:

Bang! My eyes shoot open and leaning above me is Lucas holding two pans. "Rise and shine sleepy head," he says with an annoying smirk I want to punch.

"I'm gonna kill you, you turd bucket!" I scream as I get up and chase him out of my room. When we get to the kitchen, I see my mom and she says, "Oh good, you're up!"

"Yeah because that idiot woke me up by banging two pans together," I say glaring at Lucas. My mom smacks his head and says, "I told you to wake your sister up nicely," then she looks at me, "we are going to brunch!"

"Yay! I'll go get ready," I say enthusiastically. I don't get to spend a lot of time with my mom, but Sunday brunch is our tradition when she is in town.

I run up stairs and change into some cute clothes. I put on a pink sweater with some white ripped jeans and low white converse.

 I put on a pink sweater with some white ripped jeans and low white converse