Mission 5

The girl had decided to stay around and guard the sleeping Dante, in worry of what demons may come if she left him totally alone. While pacing around the top of the tower,  she heard a grunt. Dante was getting up, she went over to him and said something in her sacred tongue, but he paid no mind. Wether he knew the language or not, she did not know. He tore off his sleeve and picked up the Rebellion, walking toward the cliff. He punched the wall out of anger of what Vergil had did. Liking the shatter, and this new found strength, he decided to test it out and jumped off the side of the building. The girl ran toward the edge and watched in surprise as he managed to fight all the flying monsters coming at him as he fell. Though it seemed like he was only making more, it seemed to not change a thing, he was still winning.

Then the giant demon whale at him-

The princess did not know what to do now, so after hard thinking, she elected to just wander around and see what she could do. Dante would survive the whale, but they were losing time against Vergil. While it wasn't her fight, she felt she needed to help. Somehow...

"Okay this is disgusting!" Dante whined as he stood up in the belly of the beast. He sighed and began to walk through the stomach acid, fight the demons inside the monster and just wander through its intestines, destroying the things sticking out of it. "Those are probably not good but hey, what do I know?" He said as he slashed one, which opened a new area to him. After much wandering, he found the three hearts of the monster but they were blocked off. He needed to unlock them, which annoyed him. Walking through another door he found himself suddenly being chased by a parasite in the body. He decided to run, as it would be a waste of time to fight something that'll die when the whole thing dies.

After some travel, he saw something that he could only assume would give him the thing he needed, but he needed to fight demons to get it-

"What's with all the demons in here?! Is this what Vergil fed this thing?" He complained to no one, some would assume he likes to hear himself talk. When he took the glowing orb, it got really dark in the body. He walked on though as he was not scared of the dark. Then the parasite came back which Dante didn't like, so he ran. Making sure to stay out of the stomach acid, he made it back to the hearts and put the orb in.

Dante focused on the side hearts first, trying to ignore the demons that attacked as best he could. Suddenly it started to fire glowing orbs at him, what kind of whale does that?! And lasers?! And it healed itself?! Dante knew now that he couldn't take long with this one the main heart didn't seem to heal but the side ones did and he wasn't sure if he needed to kill them all or just the middle one. Luckily for him the hearts started killing the demons attacking him, making it easier for him to attack them. He loved democracy. Rise and repeat, eventually they died and the whale came crashing down. He took his exit from the beast through the eye, which lead him right to the lady from earlier.

The lady covered herself from the debris as the whale crashed twenty feet on front of her. She pointed her gun toward it only to jump back as Dante flew out, covered in blood. He could see a message from the clown who he hadn't heard from in while.

"So this is the next stage" he muttered as he tried to walk away from the lady.

"Wait!" She ordered, annoying Dante more. He didn't like her after the gun thing.

"If you're asking for a date, forget it. Cause I make it a point not to go out with women who shoot me in the head!" At least he knew not to be with abusive women.  He moved her gun away from his head, not wanting to be shot again. She just put it back.

"Date a demon? I'm not that desperate" the lady replied, thinking he must be crazy to think she'd date him. She is a lady with standards.  "Besides, I really don't care for guys who stink like blood" Dante noted that he should wash himself asap because he smells horrible.