Mission 3

Upon entering the tower, Dante was greeted with locked doors. The tower had many floors, but Dante figured going into the blue door was a good first stop. He fought his was through the demons that laid beyond the door and went up the stairs. After going through another door he was met with more demons, and once again he made quick work of them, dodging their projectiles almost flawlessly. He moved to a room with an elevator mechanism, and activated the machine, killing the demons that descended as he rose. Once at the top he fought more demons and then wound up back in the main hall.

"Oh great.." he muttered, realizing that this was probably a puzzle or something and he was just gonna be fetching or something. He walked through a yellowish green colored door, hoping to find something interesting. All he found was a descent though because the stairs collapsed under him! He was forced to fight more demons, not that he minded. He walked through the other door in that room, once he was teleported back up to where he was to find a giant centipede flying around.

Dante leapt onto the creatures back and began to cut away at its shell, falling off when it spun around though. He began shooting at it from the ground, climbing while he could to hopefully get back on top. He jumped on its back when it came near and began to hack and slash again, but it came to a halt when he was suddenly electrocuted by the creature. He started shooting again, and just rinse and repeated his strategy till the creature fell dead.

"Shit man, I did all that for nothing?" Dante thought as he watched it dissolve into nothing. He sighed as he walked toward the door that was now open to him. Upon entering, he saw a door and a pretty lady! Then again who was he kidding, he thought most girls were at least pretty. He walked behind her and grabbed the "Astronomical Board," believing it to be a key item. He walked toward the lady and the door.

She had long caramel brown hair and a pale complexion. She was barefoot and wore a tattered orange dress, at least he thought it was tattered? The skirt was seemingly burned a bit but the back looked like it was designed to be as open as it was. It then clicked that if she was here and made it past everything, she was either very skilled or a demon, maybe both.

"Well hey there, you here for the party too? You seem lost." He said as he walked over, she turned to him with an expressionless face. She had glowing orange eyes, which he noted defiantly made her a demon, but she didn't talk. He went to open the door for them both but it didn't open. He nodded and turned back to her, "any idea how to open it?" He asked as she just stood there, arms crossed. He nodded then walked away from it a bit, running back and kicking it. That did nothing either. Letting his frustration of this damned door get to him, Dante pulled out Ebony and Ivory, his twin guns that he got custom made a few years back as a gift from an... old friend. As he went to shoot, a voice rang out, alerting both him and this girl. They both turned around to see a purple clown man, the girl jumped back a little.

"Yoo hoo~! There's no need to use violence, devil boy~! Wait wait wait, better listen to what others say, lad." Dante sighed in defeat, putting his guns down. He noticed the girl move closer to him, he wouldn't blame her. Creepy clowns. "This tower here is very study, you see?" The clown said, tapping the door. "Your tricks will do no good! No good!" He said as Dante just pointed Ivory at the clowns face.

"Zip it! Or I'll piece that big nose!" He had enough of hearing the clown talk, but the clown just didn't care. Despite knowing it could be trouble, he moved to Dante's side, which caused Dante to move the girl to his other side.

"Just hear me out! You got nothing to lose, right?" The clown asked,

"My patience. I got my patience." Dante monologued internally, feeling his annoyance only grow.

"My name is Jester! And I know a thing or two about this place! That thing there is a power generator for this entire sector. In order to open the door, you need to apply a little SOMETHING to it first! Do you know what THAT is, kid? Or is that too difficult for you?" The clown, who claimed he is named Jester, laughed. He was forced to do a dance though as his feet began to be shot at,