Mission 4

After the battle with the Agni and Rudra, the duo carried on. The focus changes to the mysterious human woman. She walks down the hall, only to be jumped by demons. With quick thinking, she dodges and begins to fire her pistol. Jumping on the demons' scythes  and throwing grenades. The demons missing hits due to her agility and flexibility. It did not take long for her moved to catch up to her as she got stuck between two pillars, luckily she pulled out her rocket launcher and fired. This took care of the remaining demons. She landed back on the ground and continued her personal journey.
~~~
Demons here, there and everywhere. The girl looked at Dante, curious if the doors he was choosing had meaning or if he was lost. They had meaning, he was solving a puzzle. Of course puzzles equals demons though so there was a lot of fighting for the two. Dante smiled slightly because the girl was pulling her own weight. They found the key item and left the trial area, then heading to the next. The spikes on the ground bared a sense of dread for the two. Dante looked at the girl and sighed.

"Go wait outside, I'll handle this." Really he just didn't feel like dragging her everywhere. She crossed her arms as to say she wouldn't budge and he rolled his eyes. Dante and her began to run toward the key item, dodging all the spikes from every which way. At this point Dante was done with demons and just ran out the door, dragging the girl with him. He sighed and looked at the last door. "Seriously girl. Stay." He commanded as he began to walk toward the last door. She sighed and just sat on the ground. Dante immediately was happy she listened, as he got boxed in with demons but could now move freely without a care for another person. He fought all the demons that came at him while also trying to activate the levers that required his attention. It wasn't easy but he eventually managed to do it, after lots of demons killed later. He grabbed the key item and walked out. The girl and him headed toward the door without a word. He placed the keys into the machine and it blew up the rubble in front of one of the doors, it also gave him the laser gun it used. "Sweet!" He exclaimed, picking it up. "looks like our hard work paid off!" He turned to the girl who smiled.  They both looked toward the next door and walked.
~~~
Meanwhile the human lady sat on top of the tower, reloading her gun. To her surprise the mysterious man arrived, sending a chill down her spine as he talked,

"Well well, you've grown stronger" the girl turned to point her gun at the man, he got offended at this, "you point a gun at me? Your own kin? Your dear papa?"

"The only family I ever had was my mother..." the girl sneared at her now revealed to be father. "And she's dead!" She continued angrily as she fired at the man.

"You break my heart! After all it was I who gave you your name, my darling daughter!" He scolded as he threw the girl off the side of the roof, completely ignoring any fatherly care he should have.
~~
As Dante walked toward the edge of the tower, he noticed someone falling from the sky. He reached his hand out and caught the lady by her ankle. He raised a brow, seeing it was the girl he met when he entered the tower.

"Well this is my kind of rain~" he cooed jokingly, checking her out up and down. He seemed to completely forget about the other girl's existence. "No wonder the sky looked so funny today."

"Let me go!" The girl demanded, pointing her guns at him.

"Let you go? But it would be a waste if you ended up as just a pretty stain." Dante commented, thinking the girl might be crazy if she thinks she can survive that fall. This got him a bullet to his forehead, he released her leg and stumbled back a little. The girl managed to catch herself on the side of the tower with her rocket launchers bayonet. "What the hell was that for?! Here I am trying to help you and you show your thanks by shooting me?!" He received another bullet but he managed to catch this one with his teeth. "Whatever... do as you please." He commented as he walked away. The other woman just looked at Dante and thought about how he just kinda faked the nice guy act and maybe if he didn't sexualize the lady he wouldn't have been shot, but what did she know. She followed after the demon in red and poked his bicep, he turned his attention to her, "yeah, what is it?" He asked, curious on if she would talk. She just signed that he was bad and he rolled his eyes.