A Hero's Adventure.

Depuis le début

Watching him collapse to the ground. Not a single breath was uttered. The lifeless look in his dead eyes all came back to her. It was all happening again, and there was nothing she can do about it.

He looked up at the source and was shocked beyond disbelief to see who it was.

Dr. Eggman smiled wickedly as he pulled the spear back into his hand, causing the blue hair pro to collapse as blood violently leaked out of the hole in his chest. Sonic coughed out some blood while covering his chest in vain as he tried to stop the bleeding.

Dr. Eggman is wearing a mechanical suit that's just about his size. The suit is bulky and has a crimson-red coating with Spikes pointing out everywhere that had red and orange patterns covering each spike. And to top it all off, it had a mark straight in the Middle.

D-E-A-T-H. E-G-G.

"Ho ho ho ho!!!! Always go for the back right when they think they've won!" Eggman said as he smiles wickedly, clearly enjoying the view of the dying pro.

He gritted his teeth as he coughed out blood. His vision gets blurry as he watches Eggman getting closer to him. 

'crap... I was too careless...'

Eggman grabbed Sonic's neck and lifted him up in the air, choking the life out of him as he smiles at the view of Sonic desperately trying to get free in vain. 

The other pros quickly rushed toward their friend's need but were stopped when more robots blocked their path. Eggman looked to the other pros and back to Sonic.

"You know Sonic. You were nothing more than a rodent in my way. Like a hedgehog trying to use its natural ability to defend others in the wild but failed so miserably. After All, I am the Eggman." He punched both of Sonic's legs, breaking them into two, "And now you've reached your limit. Goodbye, you worthless Hedgehog."

The other arm turned into a blaster, the energy output goes completely dark red as he raised it to Sonic's head. He launched the blast right at the Hero's head but a bright light exploded out of Sonic, completely destroying said attack. It also forced Eggman to let go and jump back at a large distance.

Everyone turned in the light's direction only to cover their eyes. "What is that bright light?!" Knuckles said as he raised his arms to cover his eyes. Then something caught the eyes of Ochako when she turned her head back. A familiar-looking gemstone flew past her and went straight into the light.

'Was that-'

Her train of thought was cut off by a familiar voice right out of the light.

"LIMIT!?"

The light slowly fades as a figure slowly becomes visible and yelled out once again.

"I HAVE NO LIMIT! WHY?! I LIVE & LEARN! THERE ARE ALWAYS ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY TO ME! I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT I AM MADE OF!!

The light finally fades away, making everyone look up to a new light.

Sonic. More accurately, Sonic in being surrounded by a bright light. It wasn't blinding like the one from moments ago but it was welcoming. It's like it's dragging them all to his world.

 It's like it's dragging them all to his world

"This is my power. And I'm using it to protect the ones I love." Sonic said loudly. Everyone else was in awe at this declaration from the Blue Blur.

"Izuku..." Ochako said softly, she was just as speechless as everyone else.

"Hyper.." Bakugou said quietly as he watched Sonic slowly walk to Eggman. The Doctor was flabbergasted but quickly regain his composure, not wanting to let this intimidate him. 

"So you change your hair! So what!? It doesn't stop the inevitable!!" He pressed the button in his suit. All The robots stopped attacking the other pros and rushed toward the Doctor. The robots surrounded the Doctor, turning bright as the robots move in closer to the DEATH EGG. 

The robots merged into the suit, turning dark red as it formed into a giant robot. The suit's now at least as tall as a skyscraper. The head is now in a serpent-like form, giant spikes poke through the edges of the joints, and the blasters even had a sharp spike canon. The very presence of it is maddening.

Sonic however just smirked as he continued to walk toward the massive mech suit. 

"Alrighty then! All systems FIRE!!" Eggman launched all missiles, bullets, spikes, and lasers at Sonic. A gigantic explosion erupted, smoke quickly filling the air. Eggman smiled, feeling proud that he defeated Sonic. 

Just then, a figure flew out of the smoke. Before Eggman can even register what happened, the mech suits' arms blew up in a fiery blaze.

"Wha-" Eggman couldn't process anything at all. All he can see is a blur of white light zipping around him, hearing the explosions of his mech suit while feeling it collapsing down to the ground. 

Eggman immediately escaped out of the DEATH EGG through an escape pod before it fully exploded into fiery scrap. The pod launched out of the robot, traveling far away from the battlefield. He grunted in frustration at the total humiliation of this defeat. 

"I'll get you next time Sonic! You'll see!" Eggman said as he exits out of the pod. His expression quickly went from anger, to fear. The fear of who is standing before him.

Sonic.

Sonic just smiled as he walks towards Eggman. Eggman dropped to the ground, feeling overwhelmed by his presence alone. He tried to crawl away backward but Sonic appeared in front of him in a split second.

"W-wait Sonic! Let's talk about this!" Eggman pleaded to the shining speedster. Sonic just smiled as he places his hand right off the Doctor.

"No! You can't be doing this!" Eggman screeched, knowing what Sonic is going to do.

"Goodbye. Doctor." Sonic said before releasing a white burning light of energy at him. Evaporating the Doctor out of existence.

Sonic finally stopped his attack, knowing that the threat is finally eliminated, forever. He looked up to the dark sky, seeing the sunlight finally shining through the dark clouds as it lands on him. He smiled as he spoke, "Chaos, Control."

He teleported back to where everyone was at. His Hyper form finally dispersed as the Chaos emeralds shot out of him, spreading around the world once again. 

"Hey everyone! I'm back!" Sonic said cheerfully while giving them a thumbs up. Everyone rushed towards him, piling on top of him in an embrace.

"That was Manly Sonic!"

"He's right! You were so cool!"

"Don't go around and scare us again man!"

The pros slowly got off him while laughing like crazy, happy that they won another day.

As Sonic stood back up, he looked around, his eyes finally gazing at the person he'd been longing for.

Ochako Uraraka.

He ran up to her in a second, smiling brightly as he stare into her beautiful chocolate eyes. She stares into his shiny emerald ones, getting lost in them. The two leaned in, closing the gap in their lips until they finally met.

They kept it in for 30 seconds before separating for air. Both were panting for air before getting right back into it. 

"Ochako." Soni- no, Izuku said to the brunette. "Yes?" she asked.

"I love You." he smiled softly as he caressed her cheek, and she mimicked his action with his cheek as well.

"I Love You too, Izuku."

A/N: That's the special chapter as a celebration from the Sonic Movie. Also, This is canon to the storyline. It happens after the events of All For One. 

so this is how the story ends.

Speaking of which. I'm still planning to finish the manga. After a long time, I've finally gotten better at drawing so I'll resume production of the manga soon.

Thank you for reading! As always, Go Beyond! ULTRA CHAOS!!!!!