Chapter 6

1 Week Later

Izuku POV

What's taking them so long!?!?! its been a week since the exam and here i am waiting for them to send a letter that says i got in/ Man i hate waiting.

"IZUKU!!! ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!!! THE LETTER FROM UA!!!" My mom screamed out of nowhere.

"sweet! my acceptance letter!" I grapped it and opened it to find myself looking at All Might in a suit.

"ALL MIGHT!?!?!?!? HE'S TEACHING AT UA NOW!!!!"

"IT IS I! ALL MIGHT!! I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT U GOT ACCEPTED INTO UA!!! YOU HAVE THE HIGHEST SCORE OF OVER 150!!!! YOU ACTUALLY SCORED 70 VILLAIN POINTS BUT YOU SAVED OCHACO URARAKA AND SINCE THERE'S A HIDDEN POINT SYSTEM!! YOU GAIN 80 POINTS!!! SO WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!!!" Then the projection ends there.

" i did it.... I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MADE IT INTO UA!!!!!" I YELLED IN JOY.

"MY BABY GOT INTO HIS DREAM SCHOOL! THIS CALLS FOR CHILI DOGS!!!!" My mother jumps in tears of joy along with me.

"AW YEAH! THIS IS HAPPENING!!!"

I suddenly got a text from all might that says to meet him at the beach.

"Mother, i have to be somewhere right now, but i'll be home quick!"

"ok Izuku! Be safe, ill prepare the food while your out" she says while smiling.

"Thanks mother"

I ran to the beach in 20 seconds and stop right behind all might to give him a scare.

"Hi All Might!"

"GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" he screamed while blood shoots out of mouth.

"Goodness young midoriya! U scare the crap out of me! dont do that!" he exclaim while grabbing his chest.

"Anyway, congrats on making it to UA! I also need to talk about One For All with you," all might became serious this time as he explains it to me, "as you've experienced, after you used OFA at full power your body breaks, so now u need to use a certain percentage of it then go up bit by bit until you can handle its full power! and from looking at you right now, i say u can at least use 15% of it which is not a bad start really,"

"That explains a lot, so I can use 15% huh? Well it's a good start. Well thank you for telling me All Might! I'll see u at UA!"

"I'll see u there too young Midoriya!"

I ran back to my house in 20 seconds only to be greeted by the smell Chili Dogs.

"Izuku! Just in time! I just finished the Chili Dogs. Now let's eat!" She says smiling

"Arigato mom!"

After dinner is over I went to my room prepared for a brand new day in my brand new school.

'Watch out UA! Because I am going to be there!' I thought as I drifted off to sleep