Chapter 16

3RD POV

As Ochaco and Bakugou get on the arena, Present Mic is freaking out on how this match will go.

Present Mic: HERE WE ARE THE FINAL MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND!!! ON THE LEFT CORNER!! WHO I'M PERSONALLY ROOTING FOR! WE HAVE OCHACO URURAKA!!! ON THE NEXT CORNER!! WE GOT A HOT HEAD! KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!!

Midnight: Ready!

Bakugou: So your Deku's girlfriend eh? just to let you know, i won't hold back, so bring it all you got. You got that round-face?

Ururaka was a blushing mess and felt annoyed at the nickname Bakugou gave her.

Ururaka: HE'S NOT MY BOYFREIND!!!! WERE JUST FRIENDS!!!

Midnight: Begin!

Ururaka immediately ran towards Bakugou. She knows how to counter attack since Sonic told her how Bakugou starts a fight. 

Bakugou prepares for his big right hook and blasted her just before she could made contact with him.

Ururaka: Dang! I saw it coming but didnt dodge it.

Bakugou: There's no way you can beat ME!!!!!

Ururaka continues her rush attacks as Bakugou keeps blasting her away. this continues for some time until the crowd started booing bakugou.

random hero: JUST THROW HER OUT OF BOUNDS ALREADY!!!

Bean: SHOUDLN'T THE TEACHERS STEP IN!!!!

Random hero: YEAH THIS IS TOO ROUGH!!!!!

Present Mic: The crowd is booing Bakugou!!! I kinda agr-

But Mic was stop by a punch in the face by Aizawa. Aizawa took the Microphone to say what he has in mind.

Aizawa: To the people who started this riot. Shut up. Bakugou knows that she climbed high and he's acknowledging his opponents strength. Besides, he is showing his opponet respect by not not holding back. That's the type of person Bakugou is. Now shut up and watch/

Bakugou's mind, ' Not yet. She's not dead yet'

bakugou look at Ururaka's determine face as she slowly gets back up.

Ururaka: Thank You Bakugou.

This got Bakugou confused. 'Why is she thanking me? She must have a plan! Just what is......WAIT!!!!'

Bakugou quickly looks up to see a large amount of rubble that was floating in the air.

Ururaka: For only keeping my eyes on me.

Bakugou: SO THAT'S YOUR PLAN EH ROUNDFACE!!!!?!?!?!!?!?!

Ururaka runs up to Bakugou while releasing the rubble in the air. 'Even if he evades or counterattacking, there will be an opening for me to make him float!' Ururaka thoughts as she gets closer to him.

Bakugou quickly puts his hand up and launched a massive explosion that destroyed all of the rubble and with a huge shock wave that send Ururaka flying.

Ururaka lifts her head up in complete shock at what Bakugou just did. 

'He just destroyed everything, in one blast. and after everything i put in to that,' Ururaka struggles to get back up while Bakugou smiles at her determination.

Bakugou: So you can still fight huh? Very well then. The real match begins URURAKA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakugou runs towards her but before she could fully stand, she collapse. All of the Adreline had worn out. Her body won't move. She lost.

Midnight walks towards the collapse brunette to check her condition. 

Midnight: She's Uncouncious. Bakugou will be moving on.

Sonic was smiling sadly. he was happy that she didn't give up no matter what, but sad that she lost.

Sonic teleported to the arena to take her to R.G. He picked her up bridal style and teleported to the nurses office. But before he did so. he face towards bakugouy.

Sonic: Kaachan. Thank you for pushing her to her limits. Thank you for not holding back. I will be waiting for you in the finals so be ready.

Bakugou walk backed to the podium to reflect on what happened.

10 minutes later

Ururaka woke up from her match and was greted by Sonic who was next to her.

Sonic: Hey Ururaka. How do you feel?

Ururaka quickly hugged Sonic which caught him off guard but then eased in and hugged her back.

Ururaka: I lost....

Sonic: You did. But that's fine. You live and learn on things like this. You'll be better next time. You just need to improve yourself even more to become a better person.

Ururaka was crying again. She dug her face deep in Midoriya's chest as she let it all out. 

5 minutes have pass and she eventually stop. She look at Sonic with a smile.

Ururaka: Thank You Sonikku! You are someone i truly need!

Sonic blushed at this but still remained calm.

Sonic: Hey, that what  friends are for!

The word 'friend' hurt them a little bit since they both want to be more than that.

After a comfortable silence, Sonic stood up and head to the arena since he knows that his match with Todoroki will be up soon.

Sonic: Bye Ururaka! I'll see you soon!

Ururaka: Bye Sonikku! I'll be cheering for you!

Sonic: Thanks!

Sonic then ran to the arena just when presnt mic anounces the next fight.

 Present Mic: IT'S TIME FOR ROUND 2 BABY!!!!! FOR THE FIRST MATCH WE GOT MIDORIYA VS TODOROKI!!! WHO WILL WIN IN THIS FIGHT!?!?!? I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT FOLKS!!!!

Sonic and Todoroki both slowly walk up to the arena. When they are finally at the stage, the crowd is roaring for the fight.

Midnight: Ready! AND BEGIN!!!!!!