Chapter 30

3RD POV 

Everyone woke up and went outside to see what they will be doing for training today. Aizawa was outside waiting for them so he can begin how things work. 

Aizawa: Morning everyone. Today is the start of your training. But before we begin that though, lets start with a progreesion status. Bakugou, last time you scored 900, now try again to see how you've improved.

Bakugou: Got it!

Bakugu took the ball from Aizawa and launched his explosions to the ball.

Bakugou: DIE!!!!!

The ball was launched at the sound of a sonic boom.

Aizawa: Huh, that's new. I guess you were training your quirk at your free time. Anyway that was 9,000 meters. Congrats Bakugou, you improved greatly. But there is more to improve so be ready.

Everyone except Sonic: WHAT 9,000?!?!?!?!? THERE'S NO WAY THAT COULD BE RIGHT!!!! JUST WHAT WERE YOU DOING BAKUGOU!?!?!?!?!?

Bakugou: I'm not telling you extras anything!!!!! The only thingthat's driving me is to defeat Sonic....

Sonic: That's a great improvement you did there Kaachan! I'm looking forward to our rematch in the future!

Bakugou: Oh I'm loking forward to it Sonic!!! 

Aizawa: Anyway Shut up. This week we will push you all to your limits and surpass them. It will so hard you will wish you want to be dead. I hope you all survive..... heheheheheheheheh....

Aizawa gave a nightmareish grin as most of the class sweatdropped in fear.

Many Hours later

Everyone was working on their quirks so they can be ready for the provisional licesense exam.

Mina and Jirou are hitting their quirks agaisnt the rock. Tokoyami is trying to conrol Dark Shadow in further darkness. Shoji is hunting down Hagakure. Sero is constantly releasing his tape and swinging around the forest. Mineta was bleeding by increasing the strength of his scalp. Asui is working on all her muscles. Yuuga was firing his laser to increase his usage of it. Ojiro and Kirishima were sparring. Sato and Momo are eating fast so they can get more use out of their quirk. Shoto and Bakugou are in Hot water while Bakugou contineus to use huge explosions at a fast pace without stopping while Todoroki constantly switches between Fire & Ice to get his body use to the temperatures. Sonic is running around while carrying big heavy stuff such as Boulders, Trees, Bears, and Ochaco since she was fallng down from the sky since she is trying to reduce her nausea and increase how much weight she can lift.

Sonic place Ochaco in a rock so she can rest and went back to work on his lift durability. 

Aizawa: Hey Big! How are the Class-B students from there are doing? (I change Tiger to Big since their huge)

Big: Looking good so far, they are improving their quirk status very fast. I see great potential in all these heroes!

Aizawa: Good. I'm going to sleep now. Tell Vlad that he sucks k?

Big: I will not do such things you know!

Aizawa: Dont care

A Couple hours later

Everyone was done training for the day so they went back to base to eat and rest. But to their suprise however, they don't see any food anywhere.

Ochaco: Where's the food?!

Todoroki: It seems someone forget to prepare Dinner.

Everyone turn to Sonic who gave them a 'what' look.