A Hero's Adventure.

Pain.

That's how it is in this cruel world. 

Especially since that's all the Blue hero can feel.

His dark blue costume is ripped to shreds, and blood and bruises are visible around him. His iconic Blue Hair is tainted with the color of blood.

His arms twisted as he grunted in agony, trying to stand back up again. Stand up against the man who caused this destruction.

Dr. Eggman.

After the Defeat of All For One, he went into hiding and build a robot Army that are designed to bring chaos and conquest. After 5 years, he attacked the city. The attack was unexpected when they were at the lowest guard which lead to the death of many heroes. 

Mount Lady, Kamui Woods, EdgeShot, Gran Torino, Present Mic, and many others had fallen to death.

And For Sonic.

Well, he manages to eliminate a majority o the small robots in a vastly short amount of time, most go down with one hit. But he underestimated the strength of the Scientist's strongest Robots. That leads to him being all beaten up after he manages to defeat the humongous machines. But now he has to face the final Boss.

The Mad Doctor grins as he looks down at the Blue Hero, amused with his accomplishment.

"Sonic..." The Doctor began, "Look at the Beauty! When everything finally collapses, I will rebuild it into my empire! Eggman Land!!" He activated the missiles, launching them at the Blue Hero.

Sonic scoffed before he dodges them all in a swift movement. He lands on the Giant Robot's arm and glares at Eggman.

"You think.. I'll let... you GET AWAY FROM THIS!?!?!?!" Sonic charges straight at the Doctor. He pulls his arm back and smashes it straight down to the arm, breaking it entirely. The other arm immediately attacked Sonic but missed, hitting nothing but air.

Sonic quickly teleported above the robot, grinning as he activates One For All at Max Power. He spindashes down at the robot, making it explode.

He lands and turns around, facing the fires of the destroyed colossal machine. His eyes were saddened at the view of the city. It was a Crisis. 

He grabs his arm, holds his breath, and snaps it back into place. He gritted in pain but he refuse to scream it out.

He looks around, seeing if there are any more robots to destroy and they are definitely more alright. But he doesn't have to go over there and destroy them thanks to his classmates making short work of them.

Knuckles went Unbreakable and bulldoze the army of the egg pawns. Rose slides around the area using her acid to avoid the laser blast of the swattbots and melts them using by covering herself in acid that she calls "Acid Man" which is basically her version of "Unbreakable. Ground Zero is blowing all the robots in his path so there's a problem there. Omega is freezing all the bits in place while Tail jumps up and smashes the ice into bits using his tail. 

And Uravity is dodging and Floating all the robots that came across her. Once at a good height, she releases them, making them break apart like a cookie. 

Sonic smiles at the other Pros' accomplishment. Doesn't look like there are many more left.

Sonic relaxed, thinking that there isn't anything to worry about now. But that thought was his downfall.

Sonic turned around only to be stabbed by a beam of light piercing through his chest. His eyes widened as he screamed in agony from the burning spear. 

Everyone around him looked at him, eyes widening as their jaws slowly drop. The most shocked however is none other than Ochako Uraraka. 

Her dam broke. A wave of tears crashed into the dirt as the memory of Metal Sonic came Back.