"Uncle Guan Xiaotong, I am the son of your dearest friend, in a year I will come and ask you to abandon your duty and to bring your family in my mansion." I looked into his eyes.

"And why is that?"

"Cause people can't be trusted even if their duty is helping others, and since you are you, you will be tasked to protect those people I will chose to be protected"

I know I was saying some crazy stuff but the man in front of me just blinked some times then smiled.
"Are those people worth do be protected?"

"More than those stupid generals of yours" I chuckled.

"Then it's a deal, I don't know what's in your mind, but your family have always had a high IQ, more than mine and more than that stupid uncle of yours. I trust your family, they always made the right decision and since I couldn't repay your father for saving me, I should grant his beloved son's wish." he stood up.

"Is that easy to abandon your duty just cause I said so?" I was kinda shocked that he accepted so easily.

"Yes... since you've been always alone since your parents died... my duty and the military rules prohibited me to find you... and the consequence was this" he smiled sadly "I will be by your side this time, that's what your father would have wanted me to do and he will surely beat me up after I die for letting your uncle do whatever he wanted with you." I laughed and just stayed silent and he walked away after patting my head one last time.

After the military vehicles dissapeared form my sight I sighed relieved and looked at my book.

"Book, your name will be Damian, the meaning of this name is "to tame". With your help I will tame this stupid humans and make a heaven in this hell like your Goddess wanted."

"Are you feeling like a God now?"

"I do not! I found out that Gods are also greedy and have a shitty personality. I just feel like I can do a lot of things... cause I'm free now." Ling Song looked at the sun that was setting down.

"Here a reward for giving me such a lovely name: spacial space.
Restrictions for insulting the Gods= only limited in the heaven."

"What does it even mean?" I frowned, how come I had a restriction for a reward I was just given to?

"Next mission= create Heaven in Hell for the safety of the people that you will save when the Apocalypse will start. The reward depends on the number of people that can stay in your heaven and also the number of other species of animals you can conserve."

"Eh? Also animals? Can I just save animals then? I think they are more worth of saving than humans." The book ignored me.

"The reward will be given after the mission is completed, and there will be no restrictions if the people that can be saved is a large number. There will be also a reward if you decide to save animals.
Time given to this mission= 1 Year"

"Like I said, I'm not a God" I huffed, I'm not called Noah or something, even though it's looks like we have the same job, his task was better, he saved the animals and here I am saving the worst species.

I went to the kitchen and it was fantastic that I didn't lack food, in the past, sometimes I lived without eating for a week.

I prepared my own food while writing down a paper some formulas to calculate how many people I can put in my personal Zoo.

If a hotel have 100 floors, each floor have 10 rooms, in each room can stay a family of 5 people, how many people are there? Easy peasy calculation.

100×(10×5)= 5000