Practice to Perfection // Twoset

This is like a continuation of two set (viola jkjk) violin's video "When you don't practice enough" I thought it would be interesting to continue it and link it with one of the channel's jokes.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*((((())))))::::::::

Brett walked out of the door, tears welling on his eyes. Professor Wenuhin was harsh on students, but he never expected it go far.

Touching fingertips, feeling their hardness or softness. Was there any point to that? Is it just to scare students or he is just creepy. Those rumours  were spread around students. Turns out they were true.

Brett was terrified, the insults, weird touching and the disappointed face of the 'best' teacher.

He started feeling hatred. He had enough people underestimating, being  made fun of and disappointing everyone. He had enough.

As he walked through the hallway, his eyes darkened with passion and revenge. Revenge by making people who wronged him feel bad about their acrions. And to achieve his dream, being one of the incredible musicians in the world.

He then went to work, practicing pieces till day and night, until sleep, the toilet and food was severely was needed.

He kept practicing pieces by many composers. Some were easy, some were the opposite, making it more fun.

Through practicing, his fingers went more rough and hard. But despite all the other efforts Brett has done, it's still wasn't enough. He had to do more.

He started doing challenges, playing violin while dancing, times two speed and other more. As ridiculous as they sound, it helped improved his skills and keep his interest in the instrument.

Professor Wenuhin noticed changes too, from being one of his horrendous students to his best one. Scales were perfect, intonation and many more were perfect.

Brett also started moving up positions, from the last to second chair to concertmaster, then soloist. After many years his dreams were fulfilled, but at what cost?

Relationships drifted away, leaving him with very less genuine friends. His family was proud but it didn't feel the same being with them like before.

Although there are complications, Brett managed to get through them and reach his dream. He became popular more than ever, even making people like classical music again.

From many years of practice and dedication,  Brett Yang was now known as Ling Ling.

>>>>>>

So, I kinda wanted to try a different style which focuses less on dialog. Im sorry if the story is messy, I kinda want to try something out and it's night so my brain is slowly decreasing it's iq size. Thank you for reading! (:>)

Also, The 'sequel' to Psycho will be released soon! I just have to do some stuff. While that is still being written. I wrote a short story which is this. Sorry bout the delay. :))

Also, pewds has not been uploading in a month which is 🙃, I kinda miss the uploads but I'm happy that he's taking the break he deserves.

 =Story collection=On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara