Chapter 54- Their Bond

Start from the beginning

I looked from the rearview mirror to see a smirking Ella. This lady is so devious.

We were on the way to a farm. I planned to show the kids more of a laid back set-up rather than going to malls and amusement parks.

I turned on the music and the kids sang to the song. It was so funny.

They were definitely my children.

I couldn't be proud.

We reached the farm and the twins were already holding hands. It looked so cute.

They were excited to roam around.

Meanwhile, the energetic older sister was just happily strolling behind me taking pictures

Yeah, Ella is also excited about photography.

There were other visitors aside from us that came to the farm so.

A lot of teenage girls and college ladies were roaming around as well. Maybe they have a field trip.

The twins stopped midway. I looked at them and saw my little Lia almost fuming while Sky was holding and calming her.

I walked to them and sat mid level so I could talk to them eye to eye.

"Baby? What happened? Why are you mad? "

Lia suddenly hugged me and cried "Daddy, those girls kept looking at you and talking about you. They make me mad. " She cried on my chest.

Oh, so that's what this is all about.

Yeah, I know I have been constantly receiving glances and looks ever since we came. But I didn't mind.

I found it funny tho.

I heard the group of college ladies earlier talking about me.

They were saying how handsome and hot I was to be a dad. But seriously, 8 love being a dad. And if that bothers them, then who cares?

Their opinions of me don't matter.

"Awww, baby. Don't mind those girls. They're just silly. Daddy is here ok? We'll have fun today. So don't cry now. Your mommy will be upset if she finds out you cried. Do you want Mommy to scold your daddy? Huh? " I told her gently. This little girl is just to precious.