"Mom, is there a special occasion? Why all these decorations?" Arthit asked with a furrowed brow.

"Hey, sweetheart, may I lead you?" I offered my hand, which he took hesitantly.

"Okay, what's going on? Is there a surprise party? But it's no one's birthday today, and I don't see any guests. Dad, didn't you guys invite anyone?" His father chuckled but didn't answer.

"Love, you'll get your answers soon. Let me lead the way." Arthit reluctantly placed his hand in mine, and I led him to the center of the backyard. Our parents surrounded us, and Arthit's mother began speaking.

"My beautiful son, you've grown into such a wonderful person, and I can't express how much I love you. I'm so happy that you've found Kongpob. I knew he would cherish you just as much as I do. When you first came out to us and said, 'Mom, Dad, I don't want to marry a girl because they can be mean. I want to marry a boy who will always bring me pink milk whenever I want,' we took it as a funny childhood moment."

She chuckled before continuing, "Well, it was just that one girl who was mean because she took your pink milk on your first day of school. Then, in high school, you confessed that a boy had asked you to be his boyfriend and that you thought you liked boys. We were hesitant at first, but our love for you outweighed any worries, and we learned that love has nothing to do with gender. And now, you've found your partner, your own family. I'm so happy, love."

I smiled, gazing with affection into Arthit's teary eyes when he turned toward me and mouthed, "I love you too," to his mother.

"Hi, kid. No matter how old you get, you'll always be my sweet little baby. Remember, no matter what you want to do, we'll always be by your side. If you ever need to talk to someone or seek advice, you can always come to this old man. I'll always support you. I love you, my little sun." Arthit was wiping his eyes as his father finished, but a small smile adorned his face. I also smiled and continued.

"I might disappoint you on some occasions, but stick with me and tolerate my shortcomings. I would be honored to spend this life, and all the lives after, with you. I know you're the only one for me. So, Arthit, my love, will you allow me the honor of being your husband? Will you marry me?" I asked at last, holding my breath and waiting for his response.

"You know your speech was so long. And you could have praised me some more. I need more compliments in the future. It would be a shame if my husband isn't skilled enough to compliment me," Arthit teased, earning some snickers from our parents. My legs had gone numb from kneeling for so long, but my mind was now in a state of confusion.

"No, no, that's not what I meant. Why are you avoiding the question? Are you doing it on purpose?" I was growing more nervous by the second.

"I love you idiot. Yes, I'll say yes everytime you'll ask me to marry you." He launched onto me and I groaned when we both fell backwards while trying to compose both of our bodies. Atleast I managed to secure the rings box. I heared our parents laughing loudly. I followed the same and laughed out loud.

"Love, you could have just said yes." I tightened my arms around him, feeling my shoulder grow damp. I kissed the top of his head, and we savored the moment for a few minutes before pulling away.

"I love you more, sweetheart. I love you so much." We stood up and exchanged our rings.

"You bought the rings. How did you know?" Arthit asked curiously.

"These are your favorites. Of course, I'd get everything you like. I told you I would give you everything you wish for. You're the most precious person in my life. If I don't know what you need or want, just let me know, and I'll fulfill your wish."

"You're an idiot, you know that," he said with a chuckle.

"I know, but I'm your idiot." Our parents also laughed at my statement. We gazed at each other in silence for a while, and then we embraced.

I inhaled his scent, committing it to memory. He smelled like flowers and home. He was my home, and I finally had a family to embrace in my arms. After a while, we pulled apart and looked around, only to find no one in sight.

"Where did everyone go?" Arthit asked.

"They're probably inside. They didn't want to disturb our moment," I replied. It still felt so surreal, so to steady my racing heart, I took him into my arms and kissed his lips. He started at first but soon gave in, and our tongues entwined in a passionate kiss. My hands slid down to his waist, and my thoughts grew foggy. I caressed his waist and pulled him closer, nibbling on his lower lip and earning an enticing moan from him. He pushed me away slightly, blushing profusely.

"We should continue this at home," he suggested.

"Let's say goodbye to our parents first," I replied, pulling him closer by the hand.

"I am proud of you son. You took the right decision to take your relationshop to next step. Welcome to our family Son. Don't hesitate if Kong pesters you or fights with you. We'll deal with him together." My father and Arthit laughed at my father's statement.

"Ok now leave my fiance. We are going home." I pulled him towards me by his hand.

"Kong," he complained, but he finally gave in to my stares and smirk.

"Oh, um, we're running late. Yeah, let's head home," he said, his voice tinged with shyness. My father shook his head at me, but I just smirked. We bid our farewells and drove home, knowing that this was going to be a long night.