Sasuke's strong hands held my legs tighter to keep me in place as he relentlessly ate me out. I whined , it felt so good. He moved his attention up to my clit. His tongue started to flick it, sending a wave of shock through my body. Now he was sucking my clit, causing me to whine more. My eyes close and my head quickly shifted from side to side. My body wanted to jerk and shake, but Sasuke wouldn't let it. It was driving me crazy. He dipped one then two fingers inside me, stretching me out. His finger moved rhythmically with his tongue as he was now slurping my clit. His other hand traveled underneath my gown until it found my breast. Sasuke forced my hand away from my boob and began massaging it himself. My eyes twitch and I take a deep breath in then let out all the sounds I have been holding in. My body was in ecstasy. I could feel myself on the brink of release. My hands grip the sheets as Sasuke's combo pushes me to the edge. My legs over power his hold as they shake vigorously. My back arches and my eyes roll back as I let out a loud erotic sound I've never heard before.

Sasuke was now back on his knees smirking at me as he licks his lips. I squink up at him trying to control my breathing. I was still shaking. I knew I was a sweaty ruffled hot mess.

Sasuke takes his two fingers and places them in my mouth. "Suck" I hesitate at first but I suck my own juices off his fingers as he slowly removes them from my mouth. He quickly tongues me down, letting me taste myself again. He whispers "You taste good."

Sasuke got off the bed, taking off his pants. Already? "Do you need a minute to calm down or are you gonna take those off?" I took a deep breath and immediately took this pink sack off. He only used his tongue and hands to make me feel this way. Imagine what dick will do!

Sasuke's member springs out his boxers as he makes his way back to bed. It looked as I remember, but knowing it is about to be inside me, I take notice to how big it is. Sasuke was now over me, kissing me, and playing with my nipples. His lips travel to my boobs. He takes one into his mouth, teasing my nipples as his tongue swirls, flicks, and sucks on it. I was getting hot again. I could feel a heartbeat in my pussy. I want it.

"Sasuke-kun." I say breathless. "I'm ready. I want you." his eyebrows quirks up at my statement.

He lifts and positions himself at my entrance. "Are you.." I nod quickly before he could ask if I was sure. Sasuke places my legs on his shoulders then kisses me. It wasn't hard and demanding, instead it was slow, wet, and passionate. He cautiously enters me and I can feel myself ripping apart. I let out a squeal of pain against his lips. "Hmmmm" Sasuke grunted as he held his position. "Are you okay" his breath was heavier than before. I nod. He lightly kisses my forehead and whispers "You feel good."

I feel my body grow hotter at his statement. All of him was in me. If I wasn't full aware of the female anatomy, I would think it was in my spine. It felt like it wasn't a good fit, he was too big for me. I would have taken this as a sign of this being a mistake, if I didn't notice the way he was looking at me. Multiple mixed but certain emotions were persistent on his face. Lust, concern, yearning, -but something in his eyes were screaming at me -will I dare I think it; Love.

It scared me, but it made me want this more.

"Let me know when you are ready for me to move."

"Move" I say almost instantly. I wasn't ready but I need the pain to go away. He moved his hips in a circular motion allowing me to really feel all of him. I whine as he stirs up my insides, the pain is starting to fade and my lower abdomen began to feel ... weird.

Sasuke slowly pulls out of me then thrust back in me. I yelp, the pain was back. He did it again and I responded the same. He pulls out once again and I brace for impact. "Sorry" he says kissing my sweaty forehead. "I have a better idea." He flips over on his back, bringing me with him. I was now straddling him like before. "Sit on it." He says motioning to his manhood. "Go at your own pace."

I sit on it as I was told, taking in as much as I can. After I adjust I place my hands on Sasuke's chest and begin moving my hips back and forth. I watch as Sasuke's face turns into a painful expression. "Are you okay?" I ask continuing my hip motion. It feels way too good to stop.

"You feel so fucking good Hina." he breaths out. Something behind his words motivates me. I close my eyes focusing on this sensation. I start to move my hips up and down his shaft, gradually increasing my speed. The weird feeling in my abdomen returns and pleasure sprouted through my body in every direction. I open my eyes and look down at Sasuke whose eyes as red as a darcey rose wondered my body as he bit his bottom lip slowly.

I lean down and kiss him, forcing his lips out from between his teeth as my hips circle on their own. Sasuke deepens our kiss by dipping his hand in my hair and pushing my face into his. He sits up placing his other hand on my hip. He then clenches his fist in my hair and pulls it back until I am facing the ceiling. I gasp and can almost hear the smirk spread across his face. I let out a deep moan once again and my legs had the sudden urge to close as Sasuke begins sucking my nipple. This does not stop my hips from rapidly moving up and down his dick. "Fuck .. Sasuke, mmmmm." my breath becomes heavy as I feel the uproar in my abdomen about to explode.

Sasuke brings my face to his "Don't you dare fucking cum." How Am I supposed to stop myself?? He suddenly flips us over into our original positions and rams in me relentlessly. I cover my mouth to muffle my screams, but Sasuke immediately pulls my hand off my mouth and interlocks our fingers. "I want ... to hear you." His voice was gentle but his motions were rough. I let out all the screams and moans I was holding back. I felt Sasuke kissing all over my neck and lips but I couldn't respond. I couldn't think clearly, my mind was hazy, all I could focus on was the immense pleasure.

Our bodies were hot and sweaty rubbing against each other. Moans and breaths of desire left my lips freely as Sasuke panted and murmured sweet everythings into my skin. Soon my overwhelming excitement spilled out as Sasuke sent one last vibration through my before collapsing on top of me. His rapid breaths eventually slowed down and became even. I stare at the ceiling in disbelief of what we just did. He was heavy, steadily crushing my windpipes.

Honestly if I die of suffocation, I die. I wouldn't want to be in any other position. I accept my fate and dive my hand into his hair gently raking through it. I guess that's the next step in this relationship; dying for each other. 

______________________________________

A little sudden but I need this to happen so the story progresses how I want.

Thanks for reading!! All feedback would be greatly appreciated.