hes in the rain

the most scary word in english is;

almost

he almost told her

they almost lived

she almost died

it almost worked

we were almost happy

***

shinwon and jiwon had fallen asleep like that, and they woke up like that. jiwon planted kisses all over shinwon's face. and shinwon returned the favor. they stayed cuddled up like that for a while. it was quite cute. but nothing lasts forever. their moment was ruined by changgu barging in announcing that breakfast was ready. the boys groaned getting out of bed. they got out of bed slowly, shinwon throwing on the clothes closest to him, (jiwons hoodie, blue jeans, and slippers,) the boys went down stairs quickly but shinwon stopped in his tracks when he saw who was standing their at the door. heeyoung, the man who r*ped him. "shinwonnie~" he laughed manically, "you know mr. lee?" mr. choi asked.

joshua knew that something was wrong and instantaneously ran over to shinwon. "what's wrong shinwon?" he whispered as jiwon tried to help.

"he-he is a bad person." shinwon mumbled.

"i'm gonna need you to be more specific love." jiwon said standing next to joshua.

"he...he hurt me when i ran away." he said. heeyoung was kicked out in ten seconds flat.

"119, what's your emergency?" dispatcher, lee hyukjae asked.

"my-my par-parents and-and some-some over peo-people they're-they're tryi-trying to mur-murder m-my st-step-brother and his b-boyfriend." a small voice cried, the voice belonged to samuel kim arredondo.

"what's your name?" hyukjae asked. "samuel." he responded.

"where are you samuel?" he asked getting ready to push the emergency button.

"xxx xxxxx avenue." he responded. "help will be their soon, stay where you are okay?" hyukjae tried to comfort. "o-okay." as they both hung up hyukjae pushed the button and punched in the address at the speed of light.

"so how did you guys sleep?" seungcheol asked taking a bite out of his pancake.

"it was fine." shinwon said, popping a grape in his mouth.

"that's good, jeonghan has a girlfriend." he said casually standing up before getting an apple chucked at his head by jeonghan.

"who?" mr. choi asked taking a sip of his coffee. "kim sojung." jeonghan mumbled.

"the one who seungkwan accidently called his girlfriend?" chan asked innocently. "yes, chan, that one." he replied annoyed.

"well minghao has a boyfriend!" he defended after everyone stared at him. minghao chocked on his warm milk.

"my boys have better love lives than i do." mr. choi chuckled. "what's his name hao? we gotta make sure he's good enough for you." wonwoo asked.

" his name is kunpimook bhuwakul." minghao smiled. "his name is what?" jihoon asked. "bambam, he goes by bambam." minghao laughed.

"wait, you're the boyfriend bambam was bragging about?" mingyu and seokmin exclaimed in unison.

"yeah." minghao nodded. "well i for one am glad that minghao finally got some ass and the jeonghan found a girlfriend." shinwon laughed.

"what was your emergency hyukjae?" another dispatcher, kim jongwoon.

"this little boy called, his parents are trying to kill his step brother and and his step brothers boyfriend, donghae, sungmin, heechul, and jeongsoo are going there now." hyukjae sighed rubbing his eyes. "oh my god." jongwoon exclaimed rubbing hyukjae's shoulders comfortingly.

"i hope they're all okay, it seemed like they were all so young." hyukjae sighed tearing up. "it's going to be okay hyukjae, trust donghae and them." jongwoon said comfortingly, kissing hyukjae softly before going to his desk.

shinwon and jiwon were walking outside, hand in hand, as wooseok and hyunggu skateboarded in front of them.

"they're smiling jiwon." shinwon himself, smiled cutely.

"i know, shinwon." he smiled back.

"everything's finally okay." shinwon smiled happily. the boys continued to walk behind wooseok and hyunggu when shinwon's phone rang.

"yeah, hyojong-hyung?" he answered continuing to walk.

"we just recivied a call from the SJ Police, mom and dad got arrested." shinwon stopped in his tracks at hyojong's words.

"why?" shinwon asked his voice shaking. "they...they tried to murder jinho and his boyfriend. jinho gets the house, well after he gets out of the hospital he does." hyojong mumbled.