i want to think that its a lie, why why

this family is
built on lies
i hate it
why did our parents build us
on lies?

***

family was all that shinwon had, until joshua and jiwon came along. he didn't have good grades, he didn't have friends or a boyfriend. all he had was family but he was pushed out of there. he was the middle kid that was always forgettable to his parents. his younger brothers adored him. he didn't know it but they did. he always wanted his dongsaengs to be happy. his dongsaengs came before himself. that was what he always believed.

the family was split, their parents were still out of time and it was 7v3. the seven on jinho's side were being forced to stop talking to shinwon, yanan, and hongseok. all of shinwon's little brothers were having a hard time, especially hyunggu. he didn't think he could stay away from vaping without shinwon.

hongseok, yanan, and shinwon were still trying to keep a relationship with their brothers, but if the brothers who sided with jinho talked to the three, hoetaek, hyojong, and jinho were going to yell at them. shinwon felt so bad, he put his dongsaengs in danger. all because his hyung slapped him. he knows the minute his parents get home it will be 9v3. shinwon was terrified, what if his parents disown him? they wouldn't do that right? would they disown yanan and hongseok?

jiwon and jun were worried about their boyfriends, they could tell that both boys had been up all night for nights in a row. they were both pale and had bags under their eyes. jiwon and jun would talk day and night about how worried they were. their close friends were also getting worried. it couldn't be that bad right? the most worried of their friends was minghao. his bothers boyfriend and his bothers boyfriends brother, were in danger by the sounds of it.

two days later is when it happened. when hyunggu broke, he got a vape from his friend. he was smoking three times everyday. and he was certain changgu, yuto, and wooseok knew. his room always smelled like vape. he had broke so hard he didn't care. changgu, yuto, and wooseok were worried, how did this affected him so much? and how did it affect him this bad?

the same day that hyunggu broke is the day shinwon revealed how much this affected him. he didn't start cutting but rather he fainted in the lunch room. too many sleepless nights and too little food. he was telling hongseok he was eating but he wasn't he couldn't bring it to himself to actually do so. jiwon just barely caught him and the entire cafeteria was staring at the passed out boy. jiwon was looking at his boyfriend in fear as he was brought to the hospital. he had still hit his head badly even though jiwon caught him. yanan went to the hospital with his brother. he called hongseok right away.

"hyung..."

"what's wrong yanan?"

"shinwon-hyung passed out at lunch..."

"what!!?"

"i'm on the way to the hospital with him right now.."

"i'll be right there. everything will be okay. it will be fine. don't worry"

hongseok hung up and as soon as he did, yanan started sobbing. his hyung was going to the hospital. he was fucking terrified. he did what he had to do. he opened the brother chat room and texted them that him, shinwon, and hongseok were at the hospital. he waited fifteen minutes. no one responded to the text message.

jinho froze in shock as he reread yanan's text message over and over but he had to obey his parents, he couldn't help shinwon. he just couldn't his parents would be so mean. his hands were shaking. he felt tears pricking his eyes and oh god did he hope they were all okay.

hongseok arrived and went to the emergency room where a sobbing yanan was waiting. hongseok ran over to console the younger. "shinwon is a fighter. he's got this. i promise you, he will be okay. he's a fighter." hongseok whispered as yanan sobbed harshly into his toned chest.

"here facetime jun okay? i'm gonna go ask about shinwon." hongseok handed earbuds to yanan as he walked to the front desk lady.