do you hear me?

the rain is gone

the voices

are getting stronger

but an angel is

noticing them

noticing the voices that is

but i don't think the angel

is noticing me

***

shinwon sat back down next to joshua after talking to hyojong. "what's wrong shinwon?" joshua asked right away, "nothing shua, everything is fine." shinwon faked a smile easily.

"okay now truth." shua said again. "something happened." shinwon looked down at him and joshua's intertwined hands.

"what exactly happened shinwonnie?" joshua asked. shinwon let go of joshua's hand, his eyes shaking with fear.

"i'm sorry shinwon, i won't call you that. i won't hurt you." joshua said slowly looking in shinwon's eyes. shinwon took a few deep breaths.

"it's okay shua." he mumbled re-locking their hands.

"can you ask seungcheol-hyung and jeonghan-hyung if you can stay the night? maybe jun too?" shinwon asked still looking in his lap ashamed.

"of course." joshua mumbled taking out his phone with his free hand.

"hello, hyung?" wonwoo answered when he saw joshua's contact pop up on seungcheol's phone.

"hey wonwoo. is seungcheol or jeonghan there?" joshua asked coolly.

"jeonghan is cooking and seungcheol is in the shower, i can yell at him through the bathroom door for you." wonwoo explained looking at the sleeping minghao using him as a pillow.

"could you won?" joshua asked, "yeah of course, just one sec gotta get haohoa off me with out waking him." he said slowly shuffling off the bed, being sure not to wake up the year-ish younger.

"what should i ask him?" wonwoo asked. "ask him if jun and i can stay the night at shinwon's house." joshua asked squeezing shinwon's hand.

"hyung! shua-hyung wants to know if he and jun can spend the night!" wonwoo yelled through the bathroom door. "tell him he can just make sure him and jun come home before two p.m. tomorrow!" seungcheol yelled back the door.

"he says you can just be home before two p.m. tomorrow." wonwoo reported back.  "okay thank you wonwoo." joshua said hanging up on the younger.

"yay..." shinwon whispered squeezing joshua's hand.

"jun! we're staying the night!!" joshua yelled upstairs. shinwon's parents were going on a buisness trip, leaving hongseok, hyojong, hoetaek, and jinho in charge. but obviously hyojong and jinho were gonna go out with their girlfriends, then hoetaek would be at a friends, leaving hongseok in charge and shinwon less irritated.

joshua and shinwon were laying in shinwon's bed, shinwon near the wall and joshua at the edge. shinwon scooted as close to the edge as he could, trying to give joshua enough room. "i have plenty of room shinwon." joshua giggled moving closer to the room.

"are you sure?" shinwon asked his face heating up. "i am." joshua said squeezing shinwon's hand.

"i'm not taking up to much room am i?" shinwon asked nervously. "no you're actually quite skinny shinwon." joshua reassured sadly. shinwon made a noise of disbelief.

"yanan?" jun asked the taller boy next to him. "yeah jun?" yanan asked the elder. "yo-you're really nice." jun blushed causing yanan to also blush a soft pink.

"thank you junhui." yanan whispered cutely, "you're aju nice, as well." yanan complimented.

"oh wow i'm bad with words..." jun mumbled looking down at his hands, trying to think of how to say this.

"i'm sure whatever you are trying to tell me will comes out perfectly." yanan reassured, patting the elders knee to comfort him.

"yanan... i really don't know how to say this..." jun trailed off looking at the ceiling, his breath shaking.

"say it the way you feel the best," yanan smiles his cute smile. "okay if that's how you think," jun started, "yanan i, i think, no i am in love with you... i understand if you think it's stupi-" jun was cut off.

yanan grabbed his head with his right hand, his left hand on jun's shoulder. in one quick movement yanan pulled the elder on top of him and kissed him, it was a passionate kiss, not a light kiss. after about five seconds yanan bit down on jun's lip, the elder opened his mouth and a make out session ensued.

"changgu-hyung! hongseok-hyung! you owe me fifteen dollars, each!" hyunggu yelled after opening yanan's door and seeing the sight.