i've lost intrest in everything

the ghosts are calling
the swing goes back and forth
his head sees the rain
hears the rain
feels the rain
the rain is weak now
and now it's gone
loneliness is coming

***

shinwon came back inside, jinho's door was still closed. shinwon looked at the door. there was an old picture hanging on it, one of the family, except shinwon wasn't in the photo. jinho had him take the photo instead. shinwon did it willingly, he was only nine at the time. he was innocent then.

shinwon recived a call, and he answered it. "hey shinwon" the scratchy voice said, it was heeyoung, the man he met at the gas station.

"hi hyung~" shinwon smiled sitting on the couch opposite of hyojong and hoetaek.

"wanna come over shinwonnie?" heeyoung asked. "i'll be over soon hyung~" he laughed.

"i have a surprise for you." heeyoung said his voice cocky. "okay. i'm on my way," shinwon hung up with a smile.

"where are you going?" hoetaek asked when the boy hung up, shinwon stayed silent and glared at the elder.

"yanan! wooseok! yuto! hyunggu! changgu! i'm leaving!" he yelled upstairs. the five youngsters yelled back saying goodbye.

shinwon walked over to heeyoung shyly. "shinwonnie~" the man hugged the sixteen year younger tightly. "hyung~" shinwon responded.

the elder made shinwon feel so bad but he loved it. "it's a good thing your here..." heeyoung started to bite shinwon's colar bone. shinwon didn't try to stop him.

shinwon should have tried to stop him. "stop stop hyung stop please stop." he cried, his memories were replaying as he layed on the ground outside heeyoung's place. he wiped his tears before he started walking. he couldn't let anyone know what heeyoung did to him.

shinwon was met with his eomma's and appa's car he knew just by the feeling of the house that someone had told them that he ran. he opened the door slowly.

"hello eomma and appa." he smiled walking in. "hi shinwon." they smiled up at him, did they really not tell them? he smiled at his hyungs before badly-trying-to-hide-limping- up the stairs.

"you have a limp are you okay?" hyojong asked. "i'm fine hyung" shinwon faked a smile.

"let me know if something is happening, okay?" the elder said smiling at the year younger, "i will hyung, promise." shinwon lied through his teeth.

"okay, i'm going out with hyuna, yanan, changgu, and wooseok are asleep in your room." hyojong said grabbing his jacket. shinwon nodded as he felt his phone vibrate.

"hey shua." shinwon answered the boy whom had called him.

"hey wonnie, can jun and i come over? jun wants to see his boyfr-" joshua was cut off by a a loud scream from jun 'he's not my boyfriend!', "jun wants-wants to s-see ya-yanan." joshua laugheed out of breath.

"yeah come over shua." shinwon laughed hanging up.

joshua and jun arrived at the house and politley greeted shinwon's parents before going their own ways, jun to yanan and the other boys, joshua to shinwon. "how ya feeling buddy?" joshua asked the few day elder.

"i'm a'right." shinwon lied. "okay now tell me the truth." joshua said strictly. "i'm not a'right." shinwon looked at his lap.

"i could kinda tell that." joshua giggled cutely. shinwon's face lit up at the sound of joshua's giggle, causing he himself to giggle as well.

"hyojong, listen to me." hyuna said to the upset boy in front of her, hyojong nodded looking at the elder.

"shinwon doesn't hate you, he's upset with you but he doesn't hate you." hyuna said sternly. "could you get shinwon please?" hyojong begged his girlfriend, hyuna nodded before going downstairs.

"shinwon-ah, hyojong wants to talk to you." hyuna smiled at the younger.

"just one second noona. i'll be right back shua." shinwon said standing up to go talk to hyojong.

"what's up hyung?" shinwon asked looking at his upset hyung. "hyojong here thinks you hate him." hyuna explained.

"what?! i could never hate you hyung. i'm sorry you guys had to come back early from your date by the way." shinwon smiled, a real smile, a rare sight.

"it's fine shinwonnie~" hyojong said hugging his brother, whom had flinched harshly at the use of "shinwonnie~" hyojong however didn't notice and continued to hug the boy.