even if i shout there is no answer

fuck them
I hate them
but I can't
fix their mistakes
i hate this
***

"hi yanan baby..." jun answered he was stating next to jiwon as they were both worried about there boyfriends.

"hi junnie..." yanan smiled his eyes teary, "and jiwon." He looked at the elder pitifully.

"any word on shinwon?" jiwon asked, as he looked sadly at the boy.

"hongseok hyung is asking right now." yanan said glancing towards said boy, "okay," jiwon said his voice was shaking.

"well my brothers and us are keeping him in our prayers and hoping that it all turns out good, but we gotta go baby." jun said smiling as he and jiwon hung up.

back at the house everyone was freaking out. they couldn't do anything not under their parents rules. ever since shinwon was born his parents have discriminated against him, they were coming home the next day.

hongseok walked back to yanan with a sad smile on his face. "he's okay, but he hasn't eaten and the first thing he asked was if you were okay." hongseok sad sitting down next to yanan.

"yanan can i tell you a secret?" he asked quietly. yanan nodded concerned, "i have two." hongseok said sitting up straight.

"the first is that jinho, hoetaek, hyojong, all of them. they don't hate shinwon. our parents have forced me and the other hyungs to hate shinwon since the day he was born, and we were fine with that, we didn't know it was wrong, we were 3, 2, and 1 years old. but we had to keep up with it and you know the rest." hongseok explained as yanan was processing everything.

"okay... what's the other thing? is it about your girlfriend?" hongseok nodded, he had a girlfriend the entire family new that, but he wasn't obsessed with her like hyojong was with hyuna.

"what about her?" yanan asked, he quite liked hongseok's  girlfriend.

"well we went to a party, hyojong, hyuna, crystal, and I," hongseok started crystal was his girlfriends name,"and crystal and i had a little too much fun.... and well there is a 99% chance a mini me or mini crystal will be here in six-ish months." hongseok said his voice getting higher, "I'm gonna be an uncle!" yanan exclaimed, he really needed good news right now.

hongseok nodded as yanan hugged his brother. "c'mon let's go tell shinwon."

the boys walked into shinwon's hospital room with huge smiles on their faces. "why are you so happy?" shinwon asked smiling cutely.

"hongseok-hyung has big news." yanan smiled moving to sit next to shinwon on the bed.

"oh really?" shinwon giggled. "to make a long story short, crystal and i had a lot of fun at the party, and well... a mini me or mini crystal is on the way!" hongseok bounced.

"congrats bro!" shinwon exclaimed. "okay but will mini hongseok-hyung be as cute as him?" yanan asked. shinwon shook his head "cuter." he laughed as hongseok faked being offended.

"i don't know how to tell the others though..." hongseok sighed. "well I was filming shinwon's reaction so just send that to the group chat and you're good." yanan offered. hongseok nodded,

"hyung, yanan sent a video." changgu said picking up his phone and connecting it to the TV, "play it." jinho said. and so the group of seven watched the video in pure shock.

"hongseok is having a baby!" hyojong had shouted, wooseok nodded in shock.

"well good for him." hyunggu smiled. "jinho-hyung?" hoetaek snapped his fingers in front of the elders face.

"oh! yeah good for him." he sighed as his phone dinged signaling that he got a message. he checked who the sender was, 'BABIE🖤' jinho quickly responded to the message. the others were quietly talking and making bets on if it was going to be a girl or a boy. then everything went silent, a car had pulled up, their parents car had pulled up. they all put their phones away and sat silently on the couch, the house seemed so dull with only seven people. they were finally realizing how depressing their house was. te door opened and there stood their mother and father.