im dying inside

he makes me happy
this was all an accident
but why did it feel so good

***

"hi jun." shinwon smiled at the younger.

"hi hyung and...?" jun questioned. "bobby, im your hyung." jiwon smiled his arm wrapped around shinwon's waist.

"oh no." jun sighed. "your hanbin's friend." he rolled his eyes going over to yanan.

"hanbin is shua-hyungs new boyfriend," jun explained pecking yanans lips. "oh~" yanan said.

jinho walked out of his room and immediately dropped the cup he was holding. "shinwon," He hissed through a smile, " can you come here?" shinwon got up awkwardly, sad at losing the warmth of jiwon being a koala.

jinho brought shinwon out of ear shot. "who the fuck is that!?" he hissed harshly. "my boyfriend." shinwon looked down in fear.

then jinho did the unexpected. he lifted his hand and smacked shinwon in the cheek. shinwon gasped at the lightning stinging his skin. jiwon ran in to see shinwon holding his cheek. he quickly brought the taller in for a hug. jinho was standing in shock his hand shaking. shinwon was balling in jiwon's arms, because for once he felt safe.

"what happened!!?" hongseok yelled walking in after hearing shinwon's sobs.

"nothing hyung." shinwon lied. "he-he slapped shinwon!" jiwon explained in pure shock. "you what?!!" hongseok yelled at jinho.

hongseok had yelled at jinho badly. hongseok didn't care if jinho was his hyung, he would not let him slap any of his . jinho stayed silent and went back to his room. hongseok was comforting shinwon with the help of jiwon who was still trying to process what had happened. shinwon was saying he was fine but no one believed it, his oldest brother just slapped him, for no reason. he was shaking as jiwon held ice up to his cheek for him. "it's okay," jiwon soothed.

***

joshua was screwed, he originally wanted to get shinwon back but he felt fireworks when he kissed hanbin. he felt in love. he was staring at hanbin with heart eyes all day long, and the best part, hanbin was doing the same.

"hanbin?" joshua called as they were walking to his house.

"yeah?" he smiled. "will you be my real boyfriend?" joshua asked he was looking at hanbin like a puppy.

"yeah..." hanbin blushed. joshua smiled widely as he linked his arm through hanbin's. both boys were blushing madly. hanbin was so excited but also confused. he thought he loved jiwon, not joshua but maybe what they say is true, a kiss can change everything.

***

when shinwon's dongsaengs heard what happened they were pissed, especially yanan. yanan was so pissed that he confronted jinho.

"hyung." he said coldly as he walked into his brothers room. "yeah yanan?" jinho asked showing no emotion.

"i hate you." yanan said, jinho was shocked, yanan had always adored jinho.

"why?" jinho asked standing up to approach yanan. "you slapped shinwon-hyung for no reason." yanan said, not waiting for jinho's response he left his brothers room and went to sit next to shinwon on the couch. jiwon had to leave for a tutor session.

shinwon loved the feeling of jiwon being his boyfriend but it also scared him. he thought he was falling in love with joshua, but then he asked jiwon to be his fake boyfriend, and he loved how real it felt. he loved every part of it, how caring jiwon was, he loved everything about the ten day younger. everything.

changgu was the last to pick a side between shinwon and jinho, he chose jinho, as did wooseok, yuto, and hyunggu. the only one of shinwon's dongsaengs that sided with him was yanan. hongseok also sided with him but other than that they were on jinho's side. their parents had taught them that they should always side with the eldest. to be completely honest, although shinwon didn't know this, those who sided with jinho were terrified of him. he was the oldest their parents raised them to be scared of him, but not let him know. and jinho chose which brother he hated to be shinwon. shinwon didn't know why jinho hated him so much. but he hated that jinho hated him.

jinho hated shinwon for a reason. he doesn't hate someone with out a reason. he's not that kind of guy. he had a reason, it wasn't a good one but he had a reason. and the reason isn't even shinwon's fault. it's his parents. and jinho's of course but mainly their parents fault.