Chapter Seven: You Serious?

Winnie's (P.O.V.):

Let me tell you that the dinning room looks like a wedding ballroom area but you need to have alot of room for alot of people and let me tell you that there is alot of people in this house mostly guys and few women and children but they are on the other side of the house for safety reasons.

Dining room⬆️

When I had walked in everything went quiet and everyone was staring at me, Stephen stood up clearing his throat to gain everyone's attention.

"As you can see, your new queen is here and her name is Winnie so please treat her with respect and if you stare at her in any disapproving way, I will kill you!" He says as he puts his hand on my waist but I pull away and slaps the back of his head, which makes everyone gasps.

"Stop being so controlling and don't fucking touch me God damnit, I told you this before!" I shout at him and he stares at me.

"No you haven't and you didn't have to hit me! I'm only letting them know what's mine" he shouts back.

"Well I'm telling you now, so yeah you evil cornflake" I say to him which makes him laugh.

"Stop calling me that will you?" He says as he smiles at me which makes me blush.

"We'll see about that but what's for dinner?" I ask him as he walks me to the chair next to his and pulls it out for me and I sit down saying a soft thank you.

When I look around I see people looking at us in awe which makes me blush more, Stephen on the other hand clears his throat making everyone look at him once again.

"I kidnapped her just so y'all know and she's going to be our new assassin as well, she's very skilled and could take down anybody so try not to get on her bad side." He says so nonchalantly and I stare at him like he was crazy.

"Now it's time to eat" he says snapping his fingers as the maids and butlers come out with trays of food and drinks for everyone, when the food is place down in front of me it was steak, with steak fried and some steamed veggies on the side. Everything looked appetizing and I didn't hesitate to start digging into the food. I look up to Envy next to a beautiful woman that has very long hair, flawless skin but also has a big belly.

"That's Rosie Envys wife, she's pregnant with there 2nd child. They've been married for about 7 years now, they got married at a young age because at first it was an arranged marriage but it grew into a whole lot more with those two and they never left each other's side." Stephen says to me as he must have caught me staring at them.

To be honest I never thought about marriage or starting a family, I didn't want anyone hurt because of me and my line of work so that marriage proposal he offered me threw me off a bit as I never thought of anything like that or even starting a relationship. I hear the door open and in comes another handsome God who was shirtless but he also had a gun in his hand but soon puts it away and closes the door behind him.

 I hear the door open and in comes another handsome God who was shirtless but he also had a gun in his hand but soon puts it away and closes the door behind him

He walks to where Stephen and I are sitting and sits next to me with a smile that could get any girl's panties wet but Stephen is way hotter to me. He didn't say a word to me though as he just eats when a plate is put in front of him, I look at Stephen who is to my right and taps him.

"What?" He asks.

"Who's that?" I whisper ask pointing to the guy that just sat next to me.

"That's Evan my brother, he doesn't talk much" he explains.

"Brothers? But you guys look nothing alike"

"Brothers from another mother" he says nonchalantly.

"Oh, okay then" I said as I had nothing else to say but I continue to eat my delicious food.
-----------------------------------------------

After dinner I went back to my room after saying a couple of 'thank you' and 'glad to be here' to a few people that welcomed me to the family.

I was about to change when a knock stops me from doing so.

"Who is it?" I shout so they can hear me.

"It's Rosie" she replies as I walk and opens the door to let her in and I look her with curiosity.

"What brings you hear" I asked nicely.

"I just wanted to see if we could talk for a bit and get to know each other better and maybe be friends"

"Oh that's new but alright, come sit on the bed"

"You wasn't busy were you?" She asks as she sits down on the bed holding her big stomach.

"No not really" I replied

"Okay come sit so we could talk" she orders as she pats the spot next to her, I smile and sits next to her.

Just like she said we talked to each other to find out each other's favorite thing or just to know the simple things but surprisingly we had a few things in common as well as other things, she left around 12:17pm because Envy came and got her so she can rest and I agreed since she can't over work herself because of the baby.

When she left I stripped of my clothes, showered and put on a pair of pajamas and then laid down in bed. This had been a long day for me and I needed some sleep to relax me from the stressful day I had.

------------------------------------------

The next morning was not a peaceful wake up let me tell you because Herbal and Cujo came in barking and jumping all over me, then Envy came in after the loud ass dogs and literally pulled me out of bed and dropped me to the floor. I yelled at him for that but he just threw an outfit at me and said.

"The boss said to give you a rude awakening because today you will be put on your first mission, so get dressed and come to his office." He soon left as the dogs follow after him when he calls for them to follow him.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!" I shout as I was now wide awake, I didn't expect to have a mission the next day and if I knew then I would have went to bed early and gotten ready. I sigh as I get up and goes to the bathroom to shower, I can't believe my day starts off so shitty.
--------------------------------------------

Well that was interesting wasn't it? Find out the next chapter on how her first mission goes or what Stephen has her to do, see you all next chapter my lovely readers!!