Step Four: Iris - Corporate Pain

Opening song:

-I can't take my exposure anymore, anymore...

The next day begins and Takagi was having breakfast alone, since her parents is also gone into China, like Nishikata. After she done her breakfast, she cleans the plates and went outside, locking her doors.

"The best thing for me now is to forget all about this stuff and just have fun with my friends." She said smiling.

She about to arrive at the mall when suddenly someone called her out.

"Yo Takagi!"

"Huh? Jonathan-kun! Hey!"

"What's up? Where's the guys?"

"We're right here!"

Right after Jonathan said that, Johan and his friends were at their back.

"Oh hey! Wanna go to the mall?"

"Sure!" Then the four walked to the mall.

The four talked about the things that they wanted to do in the mall, while Takagi was staying back at their conversation. Bennett seemed to notice this.

"Hey Takagi-chan!"

"What is it Bennett-kun?"

"Don't drift away from us, join us!"

"Ah! Y-yeah." She said coming close to them.

"So Takagi-san, what would you want to do in this mall?" Leon asked.

"Well...i have zero idea..." She shrugged.

"Well, how about checking brand new clothes! A new store just opened yesterday, and they offered bunch of luxury clothes! Come on!" Bennett said before running ahead of them.

"Hey wait!!" The four eventually catch up until they were at their clothes store.

They arrived at the store and was in awe when they say the entrance. It was a luxurious store with gold and metal troughout the place.

"Wow! Look at this place!" Jonathan said.

"Yeah, never seen a place like this before, have you Bennett?"Johan asked Bennett.

"Nope, never." Bennett srugged, which made everyone confused because Bennett is extremely rich. So everyone must've thought that Bennett already went into a place like this the whole time.

"You're kidding right?" Leon asked.

"Nope, well, i have been into a cruise before. But it's far from this place."

"Well, okay then. But i think there's a problem. We're normal people, we can't buy anything here." Jonathan exclamied as everyone looks down, felt slightly sad. But it put a smile on Bennett's face.

"Hey, how about i treat you guys for one clothing?" Just as he said that, everyone's eyes lightens up.

"You sure!?" Johan said to confirmed his decision.

"Yup! Come on!" Bennett then enters the store and being followed by everyone else.

The store was a huge place almost like a palace. There were expensive and classy clothing, bags and purse made out of leather, jewerly, even it sales gold and diamonds.