Step Three: Iris - I'm The Animal

Opening song:

-I hold no bearings or chains....

Right after the four leave Takagi in the starbucks, they walked together to the park.

"Man...Nishikata really can't control his emotions very well." Bennett started to conversation.

"Well...tehcnically yes, but teased by her over hundred times is really pain in the butt." Leon added.

"What!? No he just can't control his emotions! Cursing at Takagi-chan, so rude!"

"I have to disagree on that one Bennett." Jonathan added.

"HUH?" Bennett was the one having a different opinion, so everyone is judging him by standing up to Takagi.

"So you mean that Takagi-chan is the one to be blamed!?"

"Whoa whoa, calm down. Well....a little." Jonathan said, which triggers Bennett.

"Hey! You know what he has done to her!"

"I have to agree on that one Bennett." Johan said.

"Not you too!"

"Well here's the thing, imagine that you've been teased for over 100 times a day by the master teaser. You must've been angry right?"

"No! I want her to tease me!" Bennett words made the three confused as heck.

"W-what? You want her to tease you?" Jonathan asked in confusion.

"You're a weird person, none of us wanted to be teased." Leon added.

"Come on! Teased by a beautiful and cute girl! Isn't that special?" He said while fantasizing his dream about Takagi teases him.

"Well that explains that you liked her." Johan said which made Bennett face much redder.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

"It's written all over your face."

"Fine, i do like her....a little bit."

"So you're saying that you're jealous to Nishikata?" Jonathan asked.

"Kinda...."

"Ahaha! Finally he confessed." Leon with his exciment made the two laugh while Bennett just stammered.

They arrived at the park and Johan was riding his motorcycle with Bennett.

"You and your motorcycle....just stop okay?" Jonathan mocked him.

"Hey, I love them!"

"Ahaha! I was kidding. Well then goodbye." Jonathan and Leon waved goodbye at them while Johan started his engine. And he immidiately floor the throttle, which shocked Bennett as the passenger on his bike.

"HEY DON'T GO SO QUICK!" He screamed which made the two laughed.

Jonathan and Leon walked together to their homes. They were Talking about school works.

"Well i haven't done my homework, and i haven't study for the next test." Jonathan said.

"Well get up your butt and started to do something!" Leon said.

"I don't think that i will be studying properly."

"It's because of Nishikata isn't it? Or is it Takagi-san?"

"Well lets just say that i don't wanna ruin their relationship. They went into such a hell moment and that could destroy their connection. You know that Takagi loves Nishikata so much. If Nishikata hates Takagi, she will not be the same person as before."

"Oh..okay...You do have a point." Then the two walked in silence, until they reached the parting point.

"Well see ya." Jonathan waved.

"Yeah." Then Leon waved back at him.

Back to Nishikata, he has done his hibernation and gets up to his desk.

"Now...I'm finally ready...for my revenge."

He thought about his revenge, and the first thing he thought is just how many times she teases him.

"Hmmm...she tease me for over 100 times a day, what revenge is suitable for her..."

He thought about it for a second and he started to remeber all the flashback that Takagi teases him, which infuriates him. He smashes the desk in anger, but what shocked him is that the desk that he punched made a big crack, and what's even crazier that his desk is made out of steel.

"Oh wow, my strenght is insane!" He said proudly looks at his arms and body, and yes he's quite jacked. And he seems got an idea.

"Hmmm...punch her! Wait no! It's too soft." He said. Then he puts his hands scratching his chin.

"Hmmm...if i tried to do physical, it wouldn't do the job well. How about mentally?" He said thinking again.

"Well...i want to curse at her as much as i wanted. Or i can broke her down by bullying?" He thought these evil plans were like an Animal trying to hunt it's prey down like a madman.

"Nothing suits! AGGGHH!" He then fell down and broke, and the flashback of Takagi laughing and embarressed him, made him stupid or broke his pride came again. His face become redder that the red sea and his eyes popped out almost like it's about to explode.

"I'LL KILL YOU TAKAGI!!!!!" He roared louder than the lion. But right after he said that, he suddenly thought of something dreadfull.

"Wait...Kill....I think i know!"

He smiled evily like a witch and laughs maniacly.

"Hehehe...Takagi...HAHAHAHAHA!!"

Meanwhile Takagi was in her room looking her history chat with Nishikata, she wanted to text him, but she never got the nerves.

"Nishikata..." She whispered in despair. She's still depressed and guilty about what she have done to Nishikata and herself. If she didn't teased him alot, they would've been together like always. But what's even more broken that Takagi never confessed Nishikata how she feels.

"Why...am I....so cruel?" She said with a single tear dropped, she quickly swept it away before turning the light off before she sleeps.

Then she got a chat from Johan.

"Hey Takagi-san! Me, Leon, Jonathan, and Bennett will be going out tomorrow since it's sunday. It's also good to have a little break from your anxiety, wanna join?"

Takagi thought for a second then a smile appears on her face.

"Sure! When?"

"We'll meet at the mall tomorrow, at 10 AM. Well then, see you tomorrow!"

"Yeah, thanks." She shuts down her phone, and sleeps. But before she sleeps she said,

"Probably...the best way is to forget all of this."