Step Two: Iris - Hibernation

Opening song:

-I'll come back home in the morning, but just a warning....

Right after Nishikata went rampage, he went to his house, unlock the door and went upstairs.

'I refuse to see her again.' He thought as he threw the bag into the floor.

He lied down in his bed, devestated. He picked up his phone, opened his message app, and looked at Takagi. He unconsciously started to scroll up and down to see their chat history, it is filled with nothing but teasing.

'Darn her, even in the chat?' He then scroll further more, but yet again it is just teasing. He started to felt anger coming up on him again as he sroll further. After a few scroll he threw his phone hard into the ground, but his phone did not shatter. It is still alive.

He then took a pillow, put it on his face and screamed as loud as he can. He then took his phone again, to see his and Takagi's history chat. Quickly, he deleted her contact, email, and blocked her social media sites.

'No...I really don't want to see her again...' He thought.

But something came out of his mind as he started scrambling. Then he thought of an idea

'I think i know what to do. I'll take my REVENGE! It's the revenge of countless teasing that she does to me, because she needs to know what have she done to me!' He thought before he evily grinned and smiled, but his desperation get the best of him as his smile is fading.

But he thought of something again.

'For now though, i'll take a rest. I take a rest from the push ups, the school work and the teasing. I won't go to school tomorrow. I'll take a few days of Hibernation, and when i'm done, i'll come back again in the morning, to be a different person with a different personality. But...it's just a warning.'

The next day.

After Takagi done her shower and her breakfast, she headed outside to see another day to NOT tease Nishikata, as much as she wanted to. All she wanted to do is to apologize and not to tease him too hard, or just....confess her feelings.

'If only you know how i feel when i tease you every day.' She thought, but she started to get angry at herself.

'Ah who am i kidding! I teased him way too much. Such an idiot!' She thought while slapping her face hard, making a little bruise.

When she arrived where Nishikata and her met, she's getting scared and anxious.

'What happened if he won't forgive me? What happened if he traumatized because of me? But, this is the least i can do. I really need to apologize.' But after 10 minutes straight, there's no sight of Nishikata.

Takagi's getting worried, but she only had a little time before going to school, so she left, but she heard a voice.

"Hey Takagi-san!"

"Ah Nishika- Johan-san?" It was Johan Susilo, Nishikata's friend.

"Yo! Wanna walk together?" He said as he tapped Takagi back.

"Sure..."

After a few minutes Johan finally spoke up

"Hey Takagi-san? How's Nishikata?"