"I love you too Lauren Michelle Jauregui. And I can top what you just said. So I'm gonna kiss you know." She said and wrapped her legs around my waist. I connected our lips softly. I walked us over to the bed.  I laid her down and let my hands trail from her waist and slid into her shirt and feel her muscles contract against my hands. I slid my tounge into her mouth slowly getting a small moan from her. I pushed my body closer to hers. "Hey babe. I'm thirsty." Camila said smiling a wicked smile. "Now. Really." I said and looked at her in disbelief. "God." I said and grabbed the phone to call room service.

"What do you want?" I said looking at her. "Surprise me." She said and laid on the bed next to me rubbing my back. I ordered a bottle of her favorite white wine. I laid next to her and she snuggled into my arms. "Room service!" A man said knocking on the door. "I'll get it." I said and answered the door.  "Thanks." I said taking the bottle and glasses from him handing him a $3 tip.

I opened the bottle and poured us both a glass. "Here beautiful." I said and handed her the glass if wine. "Yes! My favorite." She said and took a gulp of the drink. "I know." I said and took a sip of mine. I put my arm around her and slid her closer to my body. "I could stay like this for the whole week." I said and kissed her forehead. "Me too. But tomorrow I really wanna go to the beach." She said and rested her head on my shoulder. "Me too." I said and put my glass on the table next to the bed.

"Hey Lolo can you sing for me?" Camila said and looked up at me. "What do you want me to sing?" I said and grabbed the guitar I brought with us. "Anything." She said and a sing popped in my head. "Okay." I began playing the cords.

I don’t like the way he’s looking at you

I’m starting to think you want him too

Am I crazy, have I lost ya?

Even though I know you love me, can’t help it

I turn my chin music up

And I’m puffing my chest

I’m getting red in the face

You can call me obsessed

It’s not your fault that they hover

I mean no disrespect

It’s my right to be hellish

I still get jealous

'Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful

And everybody wants a taste

That’s why (that’s why)

I still get jealous

'Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful

And everybody wants a taste

That’s why (that’s why)

I still get jealous

I wish you didn’t have to post it all

I wish you’d save a little bit just for me

Protective or possessive, yeah

Call it passive or aggressive

I turn my chin music up

And I’m puffing my chest

I’m getting red in the face

You can call me obsessed

It’s not your fault that they hover

I mean no disrespect