The Beginning

Jessi's POV

Yelling, clattering, smashing. And fire. A lot of fire. I adjusted my ponytail. "Jessssi!" Mahlia hollered. I sighed. I went to the little window that seperated the kitchen and the actual restaurant. "What?" I asked irritably. She giggled. I swear, i want to smack this girl. She's so annoying. "There's a guy out here. he's complaining about something or other." she said, suddenly bored. I sighed again. "Hold on." I said. i walked out, grumbling, "Useless piece of shit." I stopped in front of him. He was speaking with a friend who had just passed him. He suddenly looked at me. He was tall, lanky, and hair that made him skunk-looking. "Theres not enough chicken with my sal-" he started saying. The other one slapped his hand over his mouth. "It's fine." he said. Then he pulled his hand away. "Ow. Fucker!" he yelled. Skunk boy ran off with an evil laugh. The other guy ran a hand through his already messy brown hair. "I'm sorry about him..." he said, his dark brown eyes darting around the room. No doubt looking for his friend. There was a loud shriek across the restaurant. I ran across the room. Skunk boy was trying to hide under a family table. Note the key word, trying. "Mommy, why is that man under our table?" a boy asked. I pulled him out from under the table. The boy kicked him. "Jerimiah!" the mother scolded. I pulled him across to his friend. "Are you trying to get me closed down?" I hissed. I turned to the other. "Control your child." I said with a smirk. I ran across to the mother again. "Sorry about the deranged skunk under your table." I said. I stalked back into the kitchen. I heard Mahlia giggling. I turned and glared at her. "If I hear that annoying giggle one more fucking time, I will smack you into next Thursday." I growled. Mahlia stared at me. "Why Thursday?" I heard her mutter. I put my head in my hands. Remind me why I hired her?

Alex's POV

"Control your child." she said with a smirk, then ran across to the family table that Jack tried to hide under. I glared at him. "You're a fucking idiot." I muttered, starting to walk back to the table. Jack chased after me. "But you still love me, right?" he called. I smirked and shook my head. "Nope." I said, popping the 'p'. I turned around, watching him fall to his knees dramatically. "NOOOO!" he shouted. I watched the girl storm out of the kitchen again. "Get up, Skunk Boy. If I hear one more complaint about you from that annoying hostess over there, I'm gonna kick your ass." she hissed at him with a glare. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him up. "I'm sorry, he's just a child, really..." I said. She smirked again. "I like your shirt." she said. That day, Jack had wore his 'Boner' shirt. He grinned. "Of course you fucking do. Everyone does." he said. She laughed. "Clearly not the fucking couple next to us. By the way they're looking at you, bro." she said. Jack laughed. He stuck out his hand. "I like you. I'm Jack, and this fucker is Alex." he said. I rolled my eyes and punched him. "OW!" he wailed. I rolled my eyes. "Rian? Zack? We're leaving." I said. She rolled her eyes at me. "Good. I don't need that deranged skunk running around and making a mess. No offence, Jack." she said with a grin. Jack pouted. "Can I at least get my new biffles number?" he said. She rolled her eyes at him and pulled a pen from behind her ear. She wrote her number and name on his hand. She grinned at us, said goodbye, and walked into the kitchen. "ALEX! Her name is Jessi!" He yelled as we walked out. I smiled to myself. "Jessi..." I muttered.

Heey! This is Paige. Hopefully I can get Courtneys help on this. But I shall have an awesome question at the end of each chapter.

TODAYS IS...

Who would you go gay for? Comment below :)

And a song of the week, which is...

JOHNNY'S REVENGE, by Crown The Empire.

See ya!

-Paige xxx

eDIT: wHATS wATTPAD DOING? DOES IT LIKE CONFUSING ME?