41 - Special Chapter

Hello my Flamies!!

I know I am pushing the time limit for this for me, and I've missed it for many of you, but I really wanted to get something out for Valentine's Day for something special. I know not everyone celebrates it, but think of this as my way of showing all of you just how much I love you <3

This book has been on my mind a lot lately. It still amazes me when I see votes and comments come through. Since it's my first story, it holds a special place in my heart, and it always will. With that being the case, I thought I'd bring the characters back for a special bonus chapter!

Prepare yourself for a sappy chapter lol but if I can't do it for Valentine's Day, when can I, right?

Again I love you all so much <3<3

I hope you enjoy!!!

"Alright Sue, I think that should just about do it." Lily said as she stepped back from the mannequin in front of her. She felt an overwhelming sense of pride as she looked over the outfit in front of her.

She had been busy working on a new set of outfits for her boys, the main centerpiece being a black jacket that she had hand sewn hundreds of sequins and rhinestone in intricate patters. Each jacket was different so that each member could stand out on their own.

"These are amazing, Lily. You've really outdone yourself this time." An older woman said, coming over to inspect the the final jacket. She gave Lily a proud look and turned to finish inspecting the other jackets.

Lily hopped in place and waited for a final pass form a woman who she was starting to look up to as a mother figure.

They had worked closely together designing new costumes for each and every performance, photo shoot, and public appearance for over a year now.

And it didn't seem like their job was going to end any time soon.

Ateez's popularity had skyrocketed. They were constantly doing fan meetings, and were working on their second world tour, which was about to kick off in the place that started it all.

They had booked the biggest concert venue in town for two nights, so everyone they had gone to college with or had ever met could attend.

Lily smiled as she thought back to the last time she had gone on tour with the boys. They had made so many memories while touring the cities, and even though she had to pretend to be a member of the staff while in public, that didn't stop them from having a good time.

And still getting to spend every night with Wooyoung was something that would never get old.

They had been dating for almost two years now, and it was still being kept a secret for the sake of their privacy.

He had supported her all through college, and Lily had changed to a fashion member, graduating at the top of her class. Once she did, their manager hired her on full time as part of the staff. He had grown his own soft spot for her after everything that had happened and was more than happy to make sure she stayed close with her family.

"Do you have any plans for tonight, Honey?" Sue asked.

Lily hummed. "I don't think so. The boys are busy rehearsing, but I thought I would try to fix them a nice dinner to celebrate. I think they mentioned doing a broadcast to spend a little time with Atiny as well."

"That's a shame. You need to do something special too." Sue came over and cupped her chin. "Don't let them forget about you. Good job today, you should be proud of yourself." She said while gathering her things to leave.