14

When the game had finished and the lights came on, everyone made their way to the room that the vests were kept in.

Lily searched for the head of silver hair and walked to stand next to him.

Neither one spoke.

He was afraid that she didn't like it, she hadn't said anything or tried to come find him after he left. He looked at the ground as he pulled the vest off.

She did like it though. Without wanting to make a scene, she reached out and brushed her hand against his. A gesture that could have been an accident to someone who wasn't paying attention. But they knew.

Wooyoung turned his head and looked at her, his mouth falling open a little bit.

Lily felt herself blushing and she started to speak but was cut off when Yunho picked her up from behind and spun her in a circle, laughing. "We won! We won! And guess who were the top players? Us!" He jumped up and down, still holding her off the ground. Lily laughed and cheered for a moment but stopped when she saw something flash across Wooyoung's face.

He turned away quickly, and when she could see him again, he was smiling and hugging San and Yeosang.

Their other group of friends groaned and started blaming Jongho for being too noticeable. He whined in protest, but eventually they all took a finger flick to the head, happily given by San, who giggled after each one.

Then the nine of them left, laughing and recounting their adventures in the dark room. Well, most of them.

Even though Yunho stayed close to her side, Lily managed to guide them so Wooyoung was on her other. She let her fingers brush his again, hoping he got the message she wanted to send.

We need to talk.

His brushed hers in return.

Yes.

---

When they returned to Seonghwa's house, they ended up ordering pizza, wanting their fun day to continue before things got serious again tomorrow.

They ate and voiced their fears about the next day, before laughing it off, knowing everything would be fine.

Lily loved how fun they were. Every one of them was carefree, happy, and at peace with their little family.

Her family.

When the food was gone, they wanted to partake in their other favorite past time and picked out a movie. They never seemed to get tired of the activity, even though it involved everyone snuggled into each other on the couch. But Lily couldn't help but think that's why they really liked to watch movies. The ones who didn't feel like partaking in the cuddle-fest would grab a chair to sit behind the couch, but they were always in reach if they felt like ruffling someone's hair or placing a hand on a shoulder to still be included in the connection.

Lily watched as Yeosang settled into San's lap, the other playing with his hair. San in turn rested his head on Wooyoung's shoulder, who returned the gesture by rubbing his face lovingly on the other's head.

She had taken her place in between Wooyoung and Yunho, feeling safe in their presence.

Yunho had his arms splayed across the back of the couch. His one hand teased her hair gently, while the other wrapped around Seonghwa, who smiled contently when Mingi sat in front of him, leaning into the elder's legs.

Hongjoong and Jongho sat behind them, and the youngest made some smart comment about being disgusted by the scene in front of him, causing the others to start calling him cute.