Seblos Imagine : First Date❤️

Start from the beginning

"We're almost here. I need you to put this blindfold on." I said while parking the car in the back of the building so he couldn't tell where we are.

"Why is it bedazzled?" Seb chuckled and winked at me.

"Blame Kourtney." I said while blushing.

"Can you help me put it on?" Seb took off his glasses and put in his pocket while handing me the blindfold.

"Of course."

"Don't make me fall like that time we rehearsed "Bop to the Top."

"I promise I won't let you fall but if you do, I'll catch you. Then you'll fall for me."

"You make corny jokes even when I can't see you." Seb laughed.

I helped him out of the car and walk into the beautiful Utah State Theatre. We were going to see an off-Broadway production of Wicked. My uncle had connections with the box office lady. (Romantic connections), but hey we got free tickets. Once we reached the large steps with the red carpet, I took Seb's blindfold off.

"Surprise!"

"We're at Utah State Theatre?" Seb said looking at me confused.

"Well yes, but we are here to see the off-Broadway production of Wicked. I know it's your favorite musical. You listen to the soundtrack during warmups and you play it on the piano sometimes. Sorry if that sounds creepy." I said while blushing.

We watched the production while holding hands. Seb seemed to enjoy the whole thing because he was smiling during every act. I wasn't sure if he was smiling because of me or the show though. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He was so handsome and flawless. By the time the show was over it was 10:00pm. I had other plans for us.

"Are you ready for adventure two?" I asked while I opened the door for Seb

"Did you plan all of this?" Seb asked looking into my eyes.

"I may have had a bit of help from the girls and my uncle got us those tickets." I said nervously

"Hey don't be nervous. I'm nervous too. You're not an event planner, you're a student choreographer and you're a star. You don't have to give yourself all the credit. Now where to next my kind sir?" Seb said in a fancy accent.

"I'm actually hungry."

"Me too."

"I know just the place to go."

I drove for a few minutes to the nearest Denny's. It was usually where the theatre kids would go after a performance, but this was going to be special. Our first date. A night to remember.

Seb started laughing when he realized where we were. We probably looked like we were going to homecoming or something. I didn't care though as long as I was spending the night with him.

"This date is so perfect." Seb said as we got to our table.

After we ate it was around 11:30. We talked about everything and everything from his first musical to my choreography fail at the middle school talent show. He was so kind and simple. I liked that he was easy to talk to. By the end of the meal we found so many things that we had in common.

"My mom wants me home by midnight. I got to get up early and do some farm chores before driving to school." Seb blushed.

"One more place and I promise you'll be home in time." I said while smiling. I didn't want this night to end.

We got back into the car and I drove to my secret hiding spot. It was a small abandoned dance studio that used to be owned by one of my mom's friends, but he sold it and apparently no one has been here for ages. I just love to come and dance and be by myself. I have a spare key too.

"We're at a dance studio?" Seb asked.

"This place is special to me because I used to come here freshman year when I first came out as gay. I remember the nights where my mom fought with my dad about it. My dad didn't like LGBT anything. Whenever they fought, I ran here and came to choreograph my own dances to some stupid 2000s songs. Then when I came home my mom was the only one awake and she always used to wait at the door till I came home." I was almost in tears and I doubt Seb could see because the room was dark except for the light reflecting from the mirrors.

"Hey don't cry. I am so glad that you shared your special place with me. I'm sorry about your dad. Some people just need to be more understanding."

Instead of looking at Seb I looked in the mirror. He could probably tell that I was nervous and embarrassed. I just told him something very personal that I've never told anyone. Before I could say another word, he smashed his lips passionately on to mine. It was magical. Imagine fireworks coming from the sky and people cheering. Instead of fireworks though. It started raining really hard outside.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time." Seb said smiling and holding my hand.

"Me too, but you made the move first." I said smiling.

"We better drive back it's pouring hard and we don't have a umbrella." Seb said looking at his nice shoes.

"One more thing."

I held his hand and walked with im back to the car. Instead of opening the passenger seat door for him. I kissed him passionately in the pouring rain. It was just like how they did it in the movies. Tonight, was perfect.

"Now I finally found what I've been looking for." I said while finally opening the car door for Seb.