The Start...

The routine every morning was to wake up at 6am but after the night I've had, I ended up waking up late. I wake up at 6am every morning.
I look over at the time and I noticed that it was 6:50am. I sighed as I realize that this is something my boss wouldn't let slip away.

When you work at a big company that helps the people in the world. You are always busy. I'm a personal assistant for my boss, Mr. Daniels. I have been working there for 4 years and he can be an asshole at times.

I have experienced a lot of his problems such as his love life that he doesn't have. He feels dating is overrated and boring. So he sleeps with a different woman here and there.

It's weird especially when I have to help these women get over him. Why is that even my job? Like honestly I don't need 2 hours of my time being wasted by a female who feels "heartbroken over him".

I get up quickly and move faster. Today he has a meeting with another company at 8am. I am usually supposed to be there at 7am on time. So now I need to rush as fast as I can.

I take a shower and then brush my teeth. I put on my clothes and do my hair into a high ponytail. I then get my breakfast ready.

I decide to make a black coffee for that energy and a blueberry oatmeal. Its my everyday breakfast and I still love it.

I finish it and grabs my things with me. I get my keys to my apartment and I lock the door. I get into my car and I start driving.

When I started working for Mr. Daniels I was 17. Now I'm 21. And he has given me more responsibilities. I was shocked when he did but I appreciate it because it helps me a lot for my future.

I get to work and heads to my office which is next to his. He's not here yet and it's almost 7:50am. Where is this guy—?

I decide to call him. But he is already walking to his office. I roll my eyes and I quickly follow behind him.

We get into his office and he sits down at his desk wearing his usual suit and his hair slick back a bit. I notice how his eyes are even bluer today but I look away quickly.

"Where were you last night Alena?" He ask looking down at his paperwork.

"You gave me the rest of the night off Mr. Daniels. I didn't know you needed me" I say confused.

He just nods and says nothing else.

I hold my planner in my hands and I tell him his schedule. He hardly looks at me at first and just listens to me nodding.

"You have a meeting in a few minutes. Then you have to meet with Ms. Moore at 4pm. Also your mother called and she wants to have dinner with you at 8pm" I tell him not looking at him.

Suddenly, the hairs on my body raised up and I could feel him staring, hard at me.

He suddenly coughs and I look at him wondering if he was ok. Next, I hear those obnoxious heels tapping on the floor coming towards the office.

My co worker, Danielle walks in and she likes to flirt with him. But it's like he doesn't notice it. She is a woman that tries way too hard for his attention.

"Mr. Daniels I want to show you a new piece I created that you could produce for the company" she says while she has her cleavage showing. I roll my eyes at how foolish she looks.

He looks at her with no interest.
"Danielle you can just leave the piece on my desk. I have a meeting to go to." He ignores her afterwards.

She leaves it and smiles at him. She turns around and gives me a glare as she walks out. This bitch——