Twenty-nine

We decided that today we were just going to watch movies all day. I love not having school on Fridays.

~~Sunday~~

Today was our date. Our first date is a double date. That's weird... We weren't doing anything to special.

We were just going out to eat then to a movie.

{three long months later.}

We had one more week of school before it was summer break. It was Monday morning and I was getting ready. Cameron and Nash were coming after school to see me. I haven't seen them in three months.

I put on a lime green crop top and a black skirt. It made me feel like a tumblr girl. I like that feeling. I pun on black vans and grabbed my phone.

I walked down the stairs. I said bye to Hayes which was surprisingly awake. I walked outside and down the street to school. I was later than normal so Jaden already was on his way to school.

I got there right as the bell rang. It doesn't matter that I was late because we never did anything in class.

After class I walked out of the room into the hall just to have my heart shattered. There it was. My boyfriend kissing my bestfriend.

Jaden was there kissing Alie. I thought me and him had a good relationship. I walked to my locker keeping the tears in. I went to all my classes and it was finally time to go to gym.

"Hey coach?" I yelled to him.
"Yeah? What's up?" He said turning to me.
"Can we play Volleyball today?" I asked planning to hurt jaden.
"Yeah.. Sure." He smiled and I ran off.

I changed and walked out the door. I walked on to the court and sat in the floor. Jaden walked up behind me and pulled me to a hug.

I didn't say anything.
"Are you okay?" He asked me.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I said standing up.

I walked over to the coach right as he blew the whistle.
"Kayla, Amanda, your captains!" He yelled.

The captains have to put the net up. Me and her set the net and then picked the team. Jaden was the last person picked. I usually always pick him and everyone knows that. So they don't pick him.

I didn't want him on my team. He looked at me with a confused expression. He was picked to Amanda's team. He kinda raised his hands in question.

I spiked to ball into Jaden. I was hoping it would hit him in the face but it got his chest. He fell to the ground. We finished the game 21-19. My team won.

I went and got dressed. I didn't sweat in gym because I didn't really try that hard. I changed and walked off to my next class. The worst class. Geography, I hate the teacher.

When I got into the class Jaden grabbed me by the arm and tried to talk to me.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked angrily.
"You! Your whats wrong!" I yelled.
"What...?" I cut him off
"Me and you, we're through? I saw what you did. Don't act like I'm stupid. Why don't you go F*ck with Alie instead of screwing up my life." I said and walked off.

He stood there confused. He knows what he did.

We we're halfway threw the class when there was a knock on the door. Someone opened it and I screamed.

"Cameron!" I yelled as I ran to hug him.
Jaden rolled his eyes and I turned in my work. Cameron said that he wanted to go ahead and pull me out.

He asked about taking Jaden but I shook my head no. "I'll explain later." I whispered.

He shrugged and the two of us walked out of the school. We walked home and then it hit me. I was cheated on. Lied to, disrespected.

Cameron and Nash had to go to a meeting. I needed to talk to someone. But Hayes was in his room with his girlfriend. I need to talk to him though.

There I was standing at his door. Afraid to knock with tears streaming down my face.

I knocked and opened the door. Lucky for me they weren't doing anything. Just in their phones.

"Kayla? Are you okay?" He questioned and the tears kept coming.
I couldn't speak. I just shook my head no.

He looked to Jordan and she shook her head yes. And walked out of the room. I was a bit confused but walked to Hayes and wrapped myself in his arms.

"Okay, what happened?" He said. I was still crying lightly.
"He was cheating."
"With who?" Hayes asked
"Alie." I said sitting up.

He was holding my hand and sitting on the floor with me. We were sitting in front of eachother.

"How did you find out?" He asked.
"I saw him kissing her."
"Are you sure it wasn't her that kissed him? As in like he was forced?" He asked.
"No, I'm sure." I said
"How?"
"I saw him holding her hand and then lean into her and kiss." I cried.

By now I had a pounding headache and just wanted to sleep. I was laying in his floor while he was on the bed. We were waiting for the boys to return.

Hayes didn't want me to leave his room. He made an excuse but I knew the real reason. He thought that I would cut. Like once before. But I wouldn't he wasn't worth my blood.

I looked at my old scars and cried silently. I shook my head and stood up. Crying over this wouldn't fix anything. I need to move on.

I continued to lay there when there was a knock on his bedroom door.
"Yeah?" Hayes called.
Cameron walked in and looked to me with worry.

He walked and sat next to me.
I wiped my face and faked a smile.
He didn't fall for it though.

"Kayla, what's wrong?" Mcm'a asked.

I looked to Hayes and told him to explain. Cameron got really mad. He clutched his fists. I calmed him though. I would be alright.

We all walked downstairs and sat on the couch. They told me that all summer I would be with them in L.A. I was super excited. They told me that I had to finish the rest of the week and that we would leave Saturday morning.

I sighed but agreed. It was already 10:30 at night and Cameron being the big brother that he's not made me go to bed.

I took a shower and went to sleep.