Sixteen

I woke up the next morning scared. I had a really bad dream. I walked to my bathroom and showered. After I was finished I had to go find clothes to where.

I finally just put on a Blue flannel, black leggings, and black vans. I then put on a Blue and white LA beanie. (The picture of her w/ these clothes on is above the title😝)

I then walked downstairs to find everyone on the couch passed out. All of them Except Hayes. I wasn't really mad at him.

"Hey babe." He said as he stood up to give me a hug.
"Hey." I smiled.
"What was wrong lastnight?" He asked.
"Umm, it was nothing." I said.
"Kayla, it was to something. Can't you just tell me?"
"It was nothing important." I said.
"Fine." He pouted.

We then walked into the kitchen and I made is something to eat. I made eggs, bacon, and toast. We had a full breakfast! I made some for the other guys to.

Me and Hayes ate and Maggie was the first to join us. I rolled my eyes but no one saw. She ate and we all sat in silence.

Hayes got up and went to the bathroom. I was left with her. She stood up and walked over to me.

"You stay away from Carter!" She said quietly.
"What are you talking about."
"Yesterday, when he called you 'babe'"
"That's what all the guys call me!" I said a little louder. She slapped me then said.
"Maybe because your a slut" she scoffed.
(A/N I love Caggie please don't hate that I wrote this.)
I just stood up and walked away. I'm usually a really talkative person. So if I'm not talking you know something is wrong.

I didn't talk all day. It wasn't that I was upset or mad, it was because I was scared.

"Do you guys wanna go to the mall or something?" Jaydee asked.
"Yeah, let's go do something!" Hayes spoke.
"Yeah let's just go to the mall." Nash said.

They all stood up and I spoke.

"Guys i think I'm just going to stay here." I said it softly.

"What? No, Kayla come with us!" Carter said.
I just looked at him with sad eyes and shook my head no.
"I'll stay here with her then." Cameron said.
"No no, Cameron go." I said
"Then come with." He said.
"Fine." I said softly. I almost wanted to cry.

We headed off to the mall and we just decided to walk there. I walked slowly behind everyone else.

After a while I could see Nash and Cameron talking. Not long after that Cameron slowed down and walked by me.

"Are you alright?" He asked sweetly.
"No not really." I said softly. I didn't want to lie to him. I don't lie to people that I love.

"What's wrong?" He said stoping all of the other people kept walking. I stopped and turned to him.

"I don't want to talk about it." I simply said.
"But you need to."
"No I don't Cam." I said with a smile.
"Is it that time of the month or something?" He strangely asked.
"No Cameron, just because I'm sad or in a mood doesn't mean I'm on my period." I laughed.
"Okay but can you please just tell me?" He pouted he was holding both of my hands. I bet if any of the fans saw this would think we were dating or something.
"Maybe later." I smiled.

He put his arm over my shoulder and I put mine around his waist. We could no longer see any of the boys but we just went ahead and walked to the mall.

I went back to being quiet for the day. Me and Cameron continued to walk like we were until we got to the mall and I spotted Maggie. I let go of him and he looked at me strangely.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah it's just."
"It's okay you don't have to explain." He smiled.

His smile always makes me happy. I smiled them we walked to where the rest of our group was. Cameron hung around me for most of the day so I wouldn't be lonely.

It was two thirty and everyone was shopping except me and Cameron.

"Guys me and Kayla are going to walk home." Cameron called to the guys. I wasn't expecting him to say that but I didn't mind.

We walked a little ways and we passed a smoothie place. Cameron pulled me into the place and we ordered a drink.

When he sat down he started asking me questions.

"Kayla?" He asked.
"Yeah?" I said.
"This might sound rude but it's not meant to be."
"Okay?" I scrunched my brows.
"What happened to your face?" He said pointing to the side of my face.

"What do you mean?"
"Well it's kinda red and the other side isn't." He laughed pulling out his phone to the camera and taking a picture. He showed it to me and ten deleted it.

"Oh uhhh." I said not wanting to say.
"Kayla, tell me. No more secrets."
"Maggieslappedmethismorning" I said it all fast and together.
"Say that again but slowly." He laughed.
"Why do I have to tell you anyways your not gonna do nothing." I said with an attitude.
"But I still want to know what happens in your life, and if it's serious enough I will!" He said protectively.
"Okay okay! Maggie slapped me this morning." I said softly.
"What?! Why?"
"I don't know she called me a slut then slapped me." I sighed.
"Okay tell me the whole conversation then."

I sighed then spoke.
"Okay well we were eating then Hayes went to the bathroom and she said... Stay away from Carter and I asked what she was talking any and she said something about how he called me babe.. So I said it was nothing all the guys call me that. So she slapped me and said maybe it's because your a slut."

We were quite for a moment and then he spoke.
"So as in like you went out with us all of had sex with us.. Right?" He questioned.
"Yeah I guess." I shrugged and finished my drink.

"Are you ready to go?" He said.
"Yeah." I smiled.

We walked home and I went to my room. I curled up in my bed and fell asleep even though it was only 3:00.