Five

"Dad?" I walk in they house.
"Dad where are you?" I yelled.
I walked to the kitchen and spot a note. I walked over and grabbed it. 'Kayla, I'm not coming home tonight. Go stay at the Grier's.'

This really worried me. He could be anywhere. He can be out drinking. Why would he do that? See, when mom first died he became an alcoholic. Causing him to never be home. This left me alone. Why would he go do that? Was there something wrong that he's not telling me?

I run upstairs and get a bag and stuffed clothes in it. I grabbed my headphones and my charger and call Nash.

It rang a few times before he answered.
"Yeah?"
"Nash can I come stay the night?"
"Did your dad say you could."
"He wrote a note and told me I could." I laughed.
"Where is he?"
"I don't know." I said sounding a little sad.
"Okay, I'll be there in a minute."
"Thanks Nash."
"Anytime babe." He said making me smile.

A few seconds later he pulls up and honks. I run out to the car and open the door.

"Are you okay?" He asked confusing me.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"
"Just making sure" he said and started to drive.

The car ride was quiet. When we pulled up to his house he turned off the care and sighed. The looked to me and I sighed.
"Hayes is in the shower."
"Okay. Dose he know I'm here?"
"No, I didn't tell him."
"Kay." I said and opened the door of the car.

As soon as I walked in I saw Cam and Matt. I smiled and walked over to Cam.

Yeah I might have just met him but he was already like a brother to me.

"Hey Cam"I said as I sat down.
"Hey babe. What are you doing here?" He questioned.
"My dad wasn't home." He cut me of and said.
"Your not gonna get in trouble for being here are you?" He said it in a serious tone.
"Well if you let me finish." I laughed "he wrote me a note telling me to stay over here."
"Okay okay!" He laughed as he put his hands up in surrender.

We sat there watching Criminal Minds on TV for a while before Hayes came down.

"Kayla?!" He said in a question but sounded happy.
"Yeah?" I said happy I was there.
"What are you doing here?"
"Dad wasn't home and he told me I could come over."
"Where is he?"
"Umm, I don't know." I laughed.

It was only 8:20 now. We were still watching Criminal Minds. Nash came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder.

"You can take a shower of you want?" He said but made it sound like a question.
"Yeah" I said getting up and grabbing my bag. He lead me upstairs and told me to use Hayes bathroom. I thanked him and he left me to take a shower. I undress after I turned on the water.

I stepped in and the water was hot. Almost burning myself. But I kept it hot. It felt good.

I washed my hair and looked around. I decided to just use his body wash. After I was done I grabbed a towel and dried myself grabbing my clothes afterwards. I put on a black loose crop top and gray sweats. I put my hair in a bun and walked out.

It was now only 8:46. I take quick showers. I walked downstairs and saw someone came back. It was Taylor. He made me feel uncomfortable. I don't know why but he did.
As I walked into the living room I sat next to Hayes. They all were sitting around on their phones.
"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Nash spoke.
"Yeah!" I was the only one to answer. Hayes looked up and said "what are we watching?"
"Wanna watch Devil?" He said with a smirk.
"Yes!" I said. I love watching scary movies. I watched half of this one before. I liked it... well what I watched of it. It was about people in an elevator and the elevator gets stuck. People end up dyeing and that's all I saw.

I sat on the couch next to Hayes and Cameron. I wasn't touching either one of the boys. But I was closer to Hayes than I was to Cam.

Nash started the movie and we were almost halfway threw it. I saw Hayes hand inch towards mine. My breath hitched as he moved his hand closer. But he stopped. Why? I don't know.

I looked towards him and grinned but he didn't see me. I grabbed his hand and interlocked it in mine. He tensed up and then relaxed. I looked towards him and smiled. He returned the smile.

I guess Matt saw us. But he pulled out his phone and took a picture without us knowing.

The picture was so cute. You could see us holding hands and looking to eachother. He tweeted it. Tagging the both of us. I didn't have my Twitter notifications on so he texted me.
Matt😋💩- 'check your Twitter😝😝😝' is what it read. I looked up at him with confusion. He didn't see me though.

I quickly logged on to Twitter and checked my mentions. I saw his and I smiled. I clicked on the picture and screenshoted it. I favorited it and looked down at some of the comments.

Instantly I regretted it. I saw hate! That's all I saw. I clicked off of it and locked my phone. Hayes looked at me and I smiled.

He pulled me closer and still held my hand. I placed my head on his chest and we finished the movie.