Ten

The next morning>>>
"We leave in an hour! Get up!" I could hear Nash yell.
I was still wrapped in Cam's arms. I slightly groaned and wiggled from his arms. I thought I had waken him but I didn't.
"Cameron get up!" I spoke loudly.
His eyes snapped open. I laughed at the face he had made.
"We leave in an hour." I laughed.
He got up and went to take a shower. I walked to my room and got some clothes. I picked out a pink crop top and blue shorts.
I ran to the bathroom and got in the shower. I took a quick shower and got out.
I put on my clothes and straightened my hair. That's what I usually do to it. It's just easier.
I walked out of the bathroom and down to the kitchen.
Nash was sitting in there eating. I wasn't hungry so I just got water. I sat by Nash and looked at the time. 8:35.
Me and Nash walked to the living room as the two other boys were running down the stairs.
"We're ready." Hayes said.
"Can we just leave now?" Cam asked.
"Yeah if you want to."
We all grabbed our bags and walked out the door to Chads car. He was going to drop us off. He was waiting in the car as we all filed in.
Nash sat up front. I was stuck in the middle of Cameron and Hayes.
I held Hayes's hand as we drove. I'm still upset. But I wouldn't care if he just told me. I decided to talk to him about it later.
We got to the airport and went through all the progress of getting in.
As we were about to board the plane I saw Hayes out of the corner of my eye. He had his neck pillow on his head. I laughed and took a picture of him.
When we got on the plane I sat between Hayes and Nash.
The whole flight Hayes held my hand.
We were getting off the plane and there where few fans that greeted us. They took pictures with them and we headed of to their new house.
As we got there Cam showed me the room I would stay in. Nash showed Hayes his room. Then we all went and unpacked everything.
I was the last one finished and they were down in the living room on their phones.
I walked in but didn't sit down. Now was the time to talk to Hayes.
"Hayes?" I asked.
"Yeah babe?" He said looking at me.
"Can I talk to you?... Alone?" I asked nervously.
"Umm yeah." He said standing up.
The two boys oooed as if he was in trouble. I laughed and we walked up to my room.
We walked in and he sat on my bed. He singled for me to sit down to but I didn't.
"Hayes?" I said looking to my feet.
"What is it?" He said nervously.
"Is there something your not telling me?" I asked hoping he would tell me the truth.
"No." He said calmly.
"Hayes I know." My voice cracked as I started to tear up.
"You know what?" He asked in a confused manner.
"About you and Emily."
"What are you even talking about?" He shouted.
"You! Cheating on me with Emily!"
His face changed. He was scared of what I would say next.
"That not true." He simply said.
"Whatever Hayes! If you would have just told me and not have lied I would have been alright! But no you just broke me more!" I said screaming.
"Kayla! You have lost your mind. You don't know what your talking about."
"Yes I do Hayes!"
"How?" He questioned with his eyebrows raised.
"Maybe when I was in the hospital and you broke up with her!"
"You said you didn't hear anything!" He tried to point the lies to me.
"And you said you didn't cheat." I said and walked into my bathroom.
I locked the door and slid down the wall. I had my phone beside me. I pulled my knees up to my chest and started crying harder.
How could he do this?
I got up and paced back and forth in the large bathroom.
I sat back down and watched my phone explode with texts and calls from the three boys.
Texts:
Hayes- I'm sorry
Hayes- I love you
Hayes- Kayla! I need you!
Cam- kayla? Are you okay.
Cam- please don't do what I think your going to.
Nash- sorry bugg
Cam- bugg please come out.
Nash- it'll be okay.
Nash-I promise.
Hayes- I'm sorry.
Cam- please don't cut.
Cam- I know you haven't done it before. And I never want you to. I love you to much.
I would never cut. That's just something I can't pull myself to do to myself.
I got many more texts and many more calls. A few times cam or Nash would come nock on the door. I wouldn't open it though.
I ended up falling asleep on the floor.
When I woke up I looked to my phone.
1,584 texts.
26 calls.
Wow I'm popular. I thought to myself. I had spent 18 hours in the bathroom. Mostly crying, but I slept too.
I looked in the mirror to see how bad I looked.
My eyes were red and my cheeks stained with tears.
I pulled my hair up into a bun and walked out of the bathroom.
I walked straight into the living room.
I found Nash, Cameron, Taylor, JackJ, and JackG. I then scanned the rest of the room and found Hayes. He was curled up in the couch. Not with the rest of the boys, and not enjoying his time. He was crying softly.
All of the boys looked to me with a shocked expression. Hayes got up and walked to his room slowly.
"How are you." Nash asked.
"I'm fine." I replied with a fake smile and went over to Cameron.
I pulled him into a hug and didn't let go. That is until he pushed me slightly away. He grabbed my arms checking for cuts.
"Cam I didn't cut." I laughed.
"I just had to make sure. Can't have you hurting yourself like that." He laughed.
"I'm sorry Nic" both of the Jacks said to me. Nic representing my middle name Nichole.
"It's okay." I smiled.
Taylor got up and walked out of the room. I'm guessing he went to visit Hayes.

The boys started messing around again and Taylor rejoined the room.

"Guys I'm going to go speak to Hayes."

Some boys looked in confusion and I just nodded.

I had to talk to the one boy that I loved. Even though he broke my hart I still loved him.