Three

I do admit Hayes was pretty hot. And by saying that means he doesn't like me. I wish though. I do kinda like him he's pretty cool. Well from what I've seen. I remember the girls telling me to look him up. So what do I do? I look him up.

I grab my phone and type in 'Hayes Grier' the first thing it pulled up was vine. So I clicked on it and began to watch his vines. He had 3.2 million followers! What! I have made viners before. And I only have 32 followers. Wow. That's sad. I laughed to myself.

Seeing the videos with his brother made me almost cry. Nash is is name. They were so funny. Especially when he slapped Nash and then Hayes got slapped back.... Hard! I watched it like 18 times and was still laughing.

I followed him and surprisingly he followed back quickly. Wait! This is not good! He's going to see my vines. Oh no!

He then vine messaged me.
'Creepin on my page huh?'
'Yeah but I have a good reason!'
'And what would that be?'
'I didn't know who you were and the girls I was hanging with told me to look you up.'
'Lol text meee!' He said and gave me his number. I laughed and put his number in my phone as 'Hayes😝🙈🙈'

I texted him. Our conversation went on for a while and I realized that I liked him more than I originally had thought. He was really funny and nice!

~~ Weekend~~
It was now Friday and I was so relieved. I walked up to my room and went to shower. I had gym today and was all sweaty. I quickly shower and get out. I change into a dark red loose crop top. I also put on red shorts. I walk back into my room and I plop down on my bed. I grab my phone and enter my password.

As soon as I do my phone rings. The caller ID said 'Hayes😝🙈🙈' I was confused to why he was calling me.
"Hello?" I say
"Hey Kayla!" He says.
"What's up?" I ask.
"Umm, my brother is having some of his friends over and I wanted to know if you would come over?"
"Sure! What time?"
"I'll come pick you up now. If that's cool?" He said.
"Yeah okay!" I said and told him my address.

I slip on some black vans and run downstairs with my phone in hand.
"Dad?" I say on my last step.
"Yeah what is it?"
"Umm can I go hangout with Hayes?"
"Where?"
"His house." I say casually.
"Um no! I will not let you go to a boys home! Just the two of you. Not happening!"
"Dad calm down" I laughed then spoke again.
"His brother is having friends over and he just wants someone his age over."
"Okay. You can go." He glared.

I sat down next to him and waited for Hayes to text me telling me he was here.

A few minutes later I hear the doorbell. I got up and walked to the door. Dad got up and was following me. Great! He was going to scare Hayes into not wanting to hang out.

I open the door and Hayes smiled. I saw a car behind him and saw a woman on her phone. I guess it was his mom.

"Hi Kayla... Mr. Hood?" He questioned the last part not knowing what to call him.

"Hayes you can call me Jaxton." My dad said. That's his name if you couldn't tell.

"Are you ready?" Hayes said holding the back of his neck.
"Yeah!" I smiled.
We walked to the car and we both got in the back. As soon as we started to drive Hayes spoke .
"Your dad is scary." He laughed and so did I.

"Hello Kayla!" His mom greeted me. How did she know my name?

"Hi.." I said waiting for her to tell me her name.
"Elizabeth, you can call me Elizabeth."

We drive to their house in a semi-quite car. When we arrive I admire the house that they live in. My house was almost as big. Their house was really pretty though. I walk in and then turn to Hayes with big eyes. There was more people than I expected. All he did was smile then say.
"Guys this is Kayla." I smiled and waved.
All the boys then came up to me and named themselves.
"I'm Taylor." A brown haired boy said.
"I'm Shawn" another brown haired boy said.
"I'm Mattew!" A blonde said excitedly.
"I'm Carter!" An Asia boy said.
"I'm Nash" Hayes brother said.
"I'm Jack G!" A brown haired boy said.
"Guys she probably already knows who we are." A skinny blonde said.
I just looked at him and shook my head no.
"She's never heard of us." Hayes said.
"Oh.. Well I'm Jack J" he laughed awkwardly.
"I'm Cameron" a boy with brown hair said.
"Im Arron" a dark headed boy said.

I laughed when they were finished.
"I'm the only girl other than your mom and sister, in a house with nine boys... Seems kinda slutty to me."

They all started bursting out into laughter. Then Taylor said.
"Yeah it kinda dose." Making me laugh and all the boys stop.

"Soo.. Are you to dating?" Jack J said. Nash was the one to answer him
"No they're not.... Buttt Hayes likes her!"
I looked over at Hayes and he was red. I laughed at his redness but stopped when Taylor said "well who wouldn't... I mean she is pretty hot."

This made me red. I was so embarrassed. I hid my face and laughed awkwardly.

"Your 18 Taylor she's 13." Nash said.
"I'm just saying if I was 13 or 14"
"Can we change the subject now?" I said loudly.

The guys all started goofing off and I was sitting next to Hayes and Matt. I didn't think that Hayes really liked me. I thought Nash was just saying that to say it. In pretty sure he was. Oh well!
It was around 5:30 and the guys settled down. We were all sitting in the floor or in the couch.

Matt spoke "guys I'm bored!"
"So am I" Nash said.
"What can we do?" JackJ asked.
"Truth or dare?" Taylor questioned.
"Yeah!" JackG and Nash said in unison.

They all looked towards me in approval. I guess it was because I was the only girl. I shake my head yes and crawl to the floor. We form a circle and started to play.

Matt- "Hayes, truth or dare?"
Hayes- "dare."
Matt- "call your mom and tell her that you got Kayla pregnant."
He did the prank but his mom didn't believe him.
Hayes- "Cam, truth or dare?"
Cam- "truth"
They continued the game and Matt called on me.
"Kayla, truth or dare."
"Truth." I say knowing. That if I picked dare they would make me do something to Hayes.
"Do you like Hayes."
"maybe" I hid my face and was blushing.
I heard Nash go aww. I laughed and we continued the game. After a while we decided to watch a movie. It was only 6:10 and I didn't have to be home until 8:00.

I sat down beside Matt and Hayes. We started the movie. Hayes got up and got a blanket and came back and sat down. I put my head on his chest and got comfortable. I put my phone on silent and put it in the floor.

Hayes wrapped his arms around me and I actually fell asleep. So did Hayes. Matt took a picture and tweeted it. Tagging me and Hayes. I'm gonna get hate from this.