Eleven

I had to talk to the one boy that I loved. Even though he broke my heart I still loved him.

I slowly walked up the stairs to Hayes's room. I saw him sitting in his bed staring at the wall.
"Hayes?" I said with a cracky voice. His head snapped around.
"Kayla! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it and I love you and only you" he said getting off of his bed and joining me standing.
"Hayes."
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay. I just wish you would have told me."
"I'm sorry.. I couldn't."
"Why not."
"I just couldn't hurt you more."
"So you just let me find out making it hurt me more?" I questioned.
"Yeah. I'm sorry."
I walked over to him and hugged him.
"Hayes.. I-I"
"I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore."
"That's not what I was going to say."
"Good." He said.
"I need you." I said
"Please don't do that again." I continued.
"I won't. I promise." He said.
I know this isn't a good idea to go out with him again. But I love him.

He went to go take a shower and I went back to the living room. I walked into the kitchen to get a drink. I saw Taylor. He already makes me uncomfortable. I stayed away from him.
I got out sprite to drink.
"Taylor?"
"Yeah." He replied.
"Can you give me a cup?"
"Yeah." He said grabbing me a cup and walked over to me.

He handed me the cup and I turned to the counter. He was still standing behind me. He wrapped his arms around me. I tensed up. He scared me.
"Taylor?"
"What?" He said.
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing."
I turned around and looked at him. I was still wrapped in his arms. He had me held tight. I could barely move.
He leaned in.
Was he going to kiss me!
He can't.
I'm with Hayes!
My thoughts were cut off when he pressed his lips to mine.
I tried to push him off of me. I was to weak. He wasn't budging. I could tell he wouldn't let me go until I kissed back. I just wanted him to get off of me.
So I kissed back.
"Taylor?!" I could hear Nash yell from the living room. He didn't enter the room though. Meaning that he wouldn't get caught. He pushed away.
"What?" Taylor yelled back.
"Can you bring in the chips?" Nash yelled back.
"Yeah!"
Taylor winked and walked out with the chips. Leaving me there in shock.
And to my luck he walked back in.
"Where were we?" He said with a smirk.
"No Taylor I can't do this."
"Do what." He questioned.
"I'm with Hayes! Not you. Just stay away from me. You freakin' scare me."
He had a hurt expression on his face. He turned and walked out though. I didn't want Hayes to find anything out. I mean I did kiss back which is just as bad.
He forced me to though. Hayes would understand right? Probably not. He just can't find out.

I walked back to the living room. I plopped down next to JackJ and Cameron. I was nervous. I don't know why though. I had nothing to be nervous about! Taylor did though!

I got on my phone and scrolled threw Twitter. But then I saw a tweet from Taylor.
I read:
'A year has:
12 months
52 weeks
365 days
8,760 hours
525,600 mins
31,536,000 secs
But you don't have time to love me?"

This made me sad. But I was with Hayes and I didn't want it any other way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Okay that was short. Butt I'm updating again today for like the 4 th time soooo. Yeah! Okay.
Thanks for reading! Update soon!