29 - Back to Normal

~ Renjun's P.O.V ~

I was so excited to see Jaemin that I didn't even wait for Jeno to get out of that run inside my house. As I enter the house, I want straight to the living room to see Donghyuck, Chenle and Jaemin watching Moomin.

Renjun: Are you watching Moomin without me?!?

Jaemin: R-Renjun?!?

Renjun: It's me!

Jaemin: BABYBOYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Jaemin runs towards me and jumps into my arms and we both fell on the couch.

Jaemin: *kissing Renjun everywhere on his face and touching my ass* I missed you sooooooo much!

Renjun: I missed you too Nana. But please stop kissing me all over my face.

Chenle: We are still here you know.

Donghyuck: We were the ones that needed to live with two crying boyfriends watching Moomin all day long.

Renjun: *angry* And what is wrong with Moomin?

Donghyuck: Nothing. But I just think I've been drunk by watching too much Moomin so.

Jeno: *Jumps on Jaemin* And Moomin is the best! So you will only be drunk of love!

Renjun: All truth!

Jisung: Chenle!

Chenle: Jisung! Come here I need a hug!

Jisung: *hugs Chenle* Of course.

Jaemin: And they say they aren't together.

Donghyuck: MARK! I WANT TO CUDDLE TOO!

Mark: Coming!

Now, it's Mark's turn to jump on Haechan. He cuddles him like there's no tomorrow.

Donghyuck: Have you been lacking affection or something?

Mark: Yes, it's been two hours since I last saw you and it was a nightmare!

Donghyuck: *kiss Mark* Don't worry I'm here now.