11 - Liberty

~ Renjun's P.O.V ~

Ms.Na: I will go know. Don't forget to come to visit me Jaemin and also use protection boys! *leaves*

Jaemin: MOM! IT'S EMBARRASSING!

Jeno: *laughs* I always love your mother for being like that.

Renjun: *laughs* She's not afraid to make people feel embarrassed does she?

Jaemin: No she doesn't.

Jeno: We should start packing our stuff to be ready to go to our new house tomorrow!

Jaemin: Right!

Renjun: Also, Chenle will come with us tomorrow, he's kind of in love with my house so he comes over a lot.

Jeno: We should invite our friends too! You should meet them!

Jaemin: But be careful about Donghyuck. He's the kind of guy that loves to make people uncomfortable...

Renjun: Like your mom?

Jeno: Yes, but a hundred times worst.

Renjun: Ok then, I will watch out for him.

Jeno: Good boy~

With that said, the boys went to their room to pack, while I was finishing the paperwork to discharge the boys. Until I hear a little knock on my door, I see a wild Chenle coming in.

Chenle: So I heard that Patient N°482 and N°483 are going to live with you?

Renjun: Yes, and their names are Jeno and Jaemin.

Chenle: Cool names! Anyways, we need to do a party to welcome them!

Renjun: Can you plan it? Also, they are, probably, inviting their friends over.

Chenle: Are they gay?

Renjun: Yes and *smirk* one of them is single.

Chenle: *blush* I need to find the perfect outfit! I need to make a good first impression!

Renjun: Well... Has soon you start to laugh and he doesn't get scared, his your men.

Chenle: Your right... YAH! THAT'S NOT NICE!!!

Renjun: What? It isn't my fault that, since they heard you laugh, all the guy you want on a date with ignore you and does like they don't even know you.

Chenle: ..... You're mean you know that?

Renjun: I'm not mean, I'm just stating a fact here.

Chenle: Anyways, I will go plan the party out and it will be the BEST PARTY EVER!!!

Renjun: Just don't ruin my house, please?

Chenle: I don't know what you're talking about...

Renjun: Oh really? You want me to remind you the last time you did a party and I came back from work with my house was almost destroyed?

Chenle: I promise this time it won't! And you will be there! So you can keep an eye on me!

Renjun: True. Now go and start planning.

Chenle: Yes sir! Also, I don't want you to see it before Jeno and Jaemin sooooooooooooooooooooooo... I'm kind of kicking you out of your house.

Renjun: Sure... WAIT WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?

Chenle: Too late you already said yes! Just sleep in the boy's room for the night it won't be that bad.

Renjun: But-

Chenle runs out of my office like a like it lives depends on it.

Renjun: What am I going to do with this kid? Now, I need to get back to work and finish this paper so that my two lovely and sexy Daddies can get out of all this mess!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a little chapter! Hope you enjoy it 🙂! Also, I have three math exams in one week. I don't know if I will survive 😭.

Hope you have a better week than mine 💕.