9 - Parents Desire

~ Renjun's P.O.V ~

I was finalizing my question for Jeno's and Jaemin's mother when I heard a knock on my door.

Chenle: Ms.Na and Ms.Lee have just arrived in Renjun Hyung.

Renjun: Thank you Chenle, direct them to the investigation room. I will there in a minute.

Chenle: Of course, also they want to see their sons...

Renjun: You got to be kidding right?

Chenle: No... They ask that Patient N°482 and Patient N°483 be present at the appointment.

Renjun: *sigh* Tell Ms.Na and Ms.Lee that I will bring them to the appointment, but I'm not going to force them.

Chenle: Alright, I will tell them.

Chenle left the and I sigh. This was unexpected... Well, I don't have a choice to ask Jeno and Jaemin to come, but I can force them to come if they don't want to. So I take my files and my questions and walk back again to my two Daddies' bedroom.

Renjun: *knock on the door* Jeno? Jaemin? Are you there?

Jaemin: *opens the door* Renjun? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your parents?

Renjun: About that... Your parents want you to assist to the appointment.

Jeno: Why?!? They can talk without us being there!

Jaemin: Jeno... There must be a reason why our parents asked us to be there. Anyways I will come with you!

Jeno: Yeah... I don't know. I don't really want to see my mother after what she did to me.

Renjun: It's your choice Jeno. I can't force you to come with me if you don't want to.

Jeno: I will think about it for a minute.

Jaemin: Daddy... Don't leave me alone with our mothers. Renjun doesn't know them and doesn't know what they are capable of...

Jeno: Fine. I will come, but only for my baby boys.

Renjun: Thanks, guys. I appreciate it.

Jeno: There's nothing we wouldn't do for our loved ones.

Jeno kisses me and we walk out of their room toward the investigation room.